$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahagge said:
Hey Danny, has Fontana Nissan heard anything about the alleged deployment of Level 3 EVSEs at various Nissan dealerships throughout the state in the near future? Is Fontana Nissan on the list of planned deployments? It'd be huge for those of us LA-area residents looking to travel to Arrowhead & Big Bear (and I'm sure abasile would love it!) :D

Our dealership should be on this list unless something changes. As soon as we have the confirmation, we will post it here on this thread!

Fontana Nissan now offers $8,500 OFF MSRP on a purchase and $11,775 Total Savings on a lease (2012 Nissan Leaf). We will also include a AeroVironment 240V Charging Kit with 15ft. cable for the next 3 Leafs sold. Please contact us for more details at 909-574-2290. Hurry!! This deal won't last!!! Offer ends 1/31/13.

FontanaNissan said:
ahagge said:
Hey Danny, has Fontana Nissan heard anything about the alleged deployment of Level 3 EVSEs at various Nissan dealerships throughout the state in the near future? Is Fontana Nissan on the list of planned deployments? It'd be huge for those of us LA-area residents looking to travel to Arrowhead & Big Bear (and I'm sure abasile would love it!) :D
Our dealership should be on this list unless something changes. As soon as we have the confirmation, we will post it here on this thread!
Yes, you're right that I'd absolutely love to see Fontana Nissan put in a QC. Great to hear this could actually happen! :)

2013 Nissan Leaf has just arrived!! For special forum member price, please contact Danny at 909-574-2290.

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905880.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905885.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905882.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905883.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905884.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905887.jpg

2013-Nissan-Leaf-17905888.jpg

Just confirmed!!! We will be installing a DC Fast Charger here at Fontana Nissan. It should be up and running by end of March.. More details to follow.

We will also be receiving a couple dozens of Nissan Leafs very shortly. Let us know what color and options you want and we'll be more than happy to reserve it for you. Of course with forum member price.. :D

FontanaNissan said:
Just confirmed!!! We will be installing a DC Fast Charger here at Fontana Nissan. It should be up and running by end of March.. More details to follow.
Thanks for the update! I have found your dealership to be exceptional. :)

thankyouOB said:
danny
is that center console the S -- in your pics above?
the nav screen seems tiny.

I'm not Danny, but yes that is the Leaf S dashboard. The screen is tiny because the S doesn't have built-in nav, nor CarWings.

thankyouOB said:
danny
is that center console the S -- in your pics above?
the nav screen seems tiny.

This pic is for an S model. The S model doesn't have the nav option therefore the screen size is a bit smaller.

Fontana Nissan now offers a free AeroVironment 240V Home Charging Kit w/15ft. cable for a limited time with a purchase/lease of a new Nissan Leaf. This offer valid to forum members only. We have 27 Nissan Leafs in stock, contact us for your preferred pricing and details at 909-574-2290.

It's interesting that there are only 3 SLs... I wonder if there is not much interest in them or if it is that Nissan simply isn't producing many yet...

I was considering trading my 2011 SL-e for a 2013 SL but the cost of terminating the lease early, at least in California, was just too onerous for it to make any sense.
It made for a lease payment on the 2013 that was simply silly.

FontanaNissan said:

Back