LEAF Photoshop Fun

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, indluding the color change. How about some very light versions of gold, copper, bronze, lime green, ... or other "special" colors?

Perhaps start a new thread just for color variations, and leave the LEAF-shapes here?

2011NissanLeaf-Beige.jpg

2011NissanLeaf-mint.jpg

2011NissanLealime.jpg

IndyFlik and cashu2, thanks much, those are great!

Convertibles are usually two doors for the extra structural stiffness they lose when the top comes off. And then the doors are a bit longer to allow access to the back seat.

Can you make a two door convertible (and maybe put a little space behind the rear seats for the folding top)?

example (Toyota Solara):
solara.jpg

This is great!
Ok, so leaffan's LEAF Fortwo concept gets my vote for the funniest and most adorable :lol:
and I really like hodad66/cashu2's convertible - but in red please :cool:

Good stuff. Keep 'em coming :)

johnr said:
This is great!
Ok, so leaffan's LEAF Fortwo concept gets my vote for the funniest and most adorable :lol:

The LEAF ForTwo is Indyflick's as I just commented about it.

leaffan said:
johnr said:
This is great!

The LEAF ForTwo is Indyflick's as I just commented about it.
Ya, leaffan shouldn't be "tarred" with that idea. BTW, I thought someone would comment on the hyphenated "Emission". That's the best part of that car!

indyflick said:
BTW, I thought someone would comment on the hyphenated "Emission". That's the best part of that car!

We are so used to word wrapping we didn't notice it !

cashu2, I really like your roaster chop, the color, the wheels , and the flat finish!

cashu2 said:
2011NissanLeaf-Beige2door2seat.jpg

Which one would you like to see in red? 4 door, 2 door 5 seat, or 2 door 2 seat?

indyflick said:
BTW, I thought someone would comment on the hyphenated "Emission". That's the best part of that car!
Yeah, I noticed that. Nice touch. Totally completed the picture ;)

@cashu2: Thanks :)

johnr said:
indyflick said:
Yeah, I noticed that. Nice touch. Totally completed the picture ;)

@cashu2: Thanks :)
"E-Mission" ... as in "we are on a MISSION to go all-ELECTRIC" ? :cool:
Too bad putting a "Zero" in front of THAT would negate the very same thing it's trying to express ...

LEAFer said:
"E-Mission" ... as in "we are on a MISSION to go all-ELECTRIC" ? :cool:
Too bad putting a "Zero" in front of THAT would negate the very same thing it's trying to express ...
Ya! "We're on an E-Mission from God" :cool: :cool:

Back