Zero:Net - The UK's open Charging Network

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National Trust Going Green - Well they have arrived. Electric vehicles are go

renault-fluence-bodysgallen-hall.jpg

"The network of electric vehicle charging points we are installing are also nearly completed. Couple more weeks and we have a nice daisy chain of chargers across the 4 corners of Wales. Thanks to Zero Carbon world for kindly donating the chargers and organising their installation. The map below shows where we are installing charging points across Wales"

national-trust-electric-vehicle-charging-wales.png

You know, I wonder about renting a LEAF in London and taking it to Cardiff. I figure at least but maybe one charge on route but that means a good 5 hours or so stopover so there better be something interesting given that though there's a lot of CHAdeMO in the UK from what you lot tell me they're mostly on dealership lots and only opened 09:00-17:00 or so. Not very practical for the travelling Brit. Still, in Washington, D.C. we're only just getting our very first CHAdeMO withing a few hundred miles next month, so progress is progress.

National Trust Going Green - Electric vehicles getting serious and getting everywhere

"We are now a couple of months into our serious push into electric vehicles. Under the vision of ”if we can make them work in Wales” then they will work anywhere. Well I suppose the first hurdle was a Wales size hole in the electric vehicle charging point map of the UK. The UK Government have just launched the latest push on charging points and again there is a Wales sized hole in the offer. Therefore working with the kind people at ZeroCarbonWorld we decided to have a go at shading the map in a little bit with our own publicly available EV charge stations. After a slow start we are now getting into our stride with systems going in all over Wales. We have a few weeks left and it should result in a good coverage of the country. But we consider this as phase 1 and phase 2 will be quite a bit more ambitious but as ever we need to do three things – planning, planning and more planning"

tweet from @gmArdenHotel today "Electric car charging station being used for the third time this week @ArdenHotel"

https://twitter.com/gmArdenHotel/status/319827855603281920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leaf_On_Charge_Arden_Hotel_Stratford.jpeg

Great example of just what driver advocates can help achieve...

Alexander Sims (@SimsRacing) on twitter today: "@zerocarbonworld @aminorjourney Tesla HPC and ZCW type 2 station installed and working at Celtic Manor... Hurrah! pic.twitter.com/E1upPgOt9S"

ZeroNet_Celtic_Manor.jpeg

Back