Leafs in Fort Worth Texas

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebull

I feel that I am the only person in the fort Worth Texas area. I would like to establish connection with those that have commerciasl EV's in this area. Maybe we can hang out and compare notes. What do you say??

Bluebull said:
I feel that I am the only person in the fort Worth Texas area. I would like to establish connection with those that have commerciasl EV's in this area. Maybe we can hang out and compare notes. What do you say??

Funny.. I posted something in the DF/W area of this forum just a couple of weeks ago, asking for people in the Ft.Worth area to have a get together. So far I have had zero responses. I know of one other person who has an EV that would like to get together. So between us that is 3. I'm sure there are more, just not sure how to reach out to them.

I'll tow my car down and hang with u guys. I'll bring a pack of ballpark franks. Someone bring the chips. :) I have yet to see a fellow Leaf up here.

adric22 said:
Bluebull said:

Funny.. I posted something in the DF/W area of this forum just a couple of weeks ago, asking for people in the Ft.Worth area to have a get together. So far I have had zero responses. I know of one other person who has an EV that would like to get together. So between us that is 3. I'm sure there are more, just not sure how to reach out to them.

I posted that request before I ran into several owners on Saturday May 11 at the charging station on Denton Hwy. It is interesting that I went to another charging station on Midcities and Beach that same day and ran into three other Leaf owners. I can give you their e-mail addresses by PM and you can contact them. They are probably not on the forum. I will PM you.

OK.. Just FYI, I created a facebook page for our little group. I needed to do this because eVgo has committed to helping us find more people in the area that are interested but they needed a facebook page or website to point people to. So here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/TarrantEV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bluebull said:
I posted that request before I ran into several owners on Saturday May 11 at the charging station on Denton Hwy. It is interesting that I went to another charging station on Midcities and Beach that same day and ran into three other Leaf owners. I can give you their e-mail addresses by PM and you can contact them. They are probably not on the forum. I will PM you.

Hi. I was one of the Leaf owners you met on Saturday on 377. I would be interested in a meetup, however recently my weekends have been booked pretty solid. But I will try to make it when you set one up.

Just found out that Ford is hosting a meeting to explain what Ford has in the hybrid and all electric area. It will be May 29 at the AMC Theater at Grapevine Mills from 8:30-12:00. The address is 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway. I think that I might take that in.

I'm way far north or FW. I'm in the Tulsa area. :D Actually 30 miles north of Tulsa. I did however see a black Leaf yesterday.

Bluebull said:
supra410 said:
I'll tow my car down and hang with u guys. I'll bring a pack of ballpark franks. Someone bring the chips. :) I have yet to see a fellow Leaf up here.

What general location do you live in?

Bluebull said:
Just found out that Ford is hosting a meeting to explain what Ford has in the hybrid and all electric area. It will be May 29 at the AMC Theater at Grapevine Mills from 8:30-12:00. The address is 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway. I think that I might take that in.
Do you have any details on this? (A link, maybe?) Are they giving test-drives? I'd be interested in going if I could ride in some of their vehicles.

Back