It's Offical: Only three temp sensors in pack of a 2013 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyW

Look what I found in the 2013 Service Manual! :p

batterysensors.png

Numbers 9-11 are temperature sensors 1, 4, and 2 respectively. Yes, the manual specifically states "Battery temperature sensor 4" :roll:
batterytempsens.png

Guess the LH side doesn't matter temperature wise?! :shock:

Edit: typo! :oops:

I thought the battery was fairly well shaded either way.
I have never entered a vehicle and as driver say wow it is hot and the passenger says my side is so cool in the shade.

It's happened to me many times. There's shade only on one side of the car. I guess it's only a NYC/NJ. I never parked my car in CA. I guess the heat is the same in the shade and direct sunlight there?

Lasareath said:
It's happened to me many times. There's shade only on one side of the car. I guess it's only a NYC/NJ. I never parked my car in CA. I guess the heat is the same in the shade and direct sunlight there?

The batteries and battery enclosure are pretty much always in the shade.

I purchased a CD from Ebay that has all three years on it. I do not remember the price but it was less than $20.

Lasareath said:
Lazareath: You are one funny dude! :lol:

JeremyW said:
Look what I found in the 2013 Service Manual! :p

Numbers 9-11 are temperature sensors 1, 4, and 2 respectively. Yes, the manual specifically states "Battery temperature sensor 4" :roll:
View attachment 1

Guess the LH side doesn't matter temperature wise?! :shock:

Edit: typo! :oops:

So on the LBA, the first readout is TS 1, second is TS 4, and third TS 2?

Thanks. I'll take funny any day. I've been called worse. And sometimes they were correct! LOL.

derkraut said:
Lasareath said:
Lazareath: You are one funny dude! :lol:

What about the heat that radiates off of the street below the car ?

Nubo said:
Lasareath said:

The batteries and battery enclosure are pretty much always in the shade.

Back