Has anyone charged up @ Cisco on RTP?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the one who added it on Plugshare. Technically it is just for employees, but there isn't any sort of access restriction in place. As long as you don't block out another car who needs it, I doubt anyone would know the difference.

ah cool and we both live in Apex too. I live in a townhouse and until I get my job to get the station up Ill be hopping around. Im trying to send my evse to get upgraded but will need a loaner. Do you know if Nissan loans them out? Did you get anything install and if so who did the work for you?

I think you may be the person I was chatting with earlier today by SMS haha. I'm pretty sure Nissan doesn't loan them out, but another less ethical option would be to buy an EVSE from any local store, and then return it when you're done. Or more ethically sell it on here for a few bucks less than you bought it for. :)

You may find someone locally to lend you one, but given they're something like $1,000 to replace it might be tough to convince someone...

I had the Schneider EVLink second generation EVSE installed in my garage, and I had these guys do the installation:

http://cmcelectrical.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think it was $450 or so for all the wiring and labor.

so I needed to do a quick charge @ Cisco wow I could not find them lol. I finally did. There was a black leaf next to me and a bunch of other leafs and vots around the parking lots.

@4:30 yesterday. Where you there?

I had like 20 miles lol I went to lunch and had to back to apex and then back to work again. Im trying to get my
job to install a charging station

Novoken said:
Has anyone charged up @ Cisco on RTP? Is this just for employees?

Employees and visitors to the facility. There's quite a bit of contention for the EVSEs just between employees, in fact.

Note: stopping by just to charge doesn't mean you're an official visitor.

w6vms said:
Novoken said:
Has anyone charged up @ Cisco on RTP? Is this just for employees?

Employees and visitors to the facility. There's quite a bit of contention for the EVSEs just between employees, in fact.

Note: stopping by just to charge doesn't mean you're an official visitor.

At least at building 8 they're always full. I just got a spot at the EVSE today for the first time in ages.

Back