Is Jessica still with us?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

Does anyone know? or Can someone find out if she is coming back? I really liked the idea of a Nissan person that would come on a couple times to week to answer questions and voice the truth about rumors. Maybe we will have to rely on the chat device on the Nissan website??

I must say I feel a bit dissed by her long absence. It was probably a mistake to announce your presence on a thread with this name and then not respond to the many questions. I can understand why the co. is reluctant to get too specific at this point, but it would have been better to be a bit more non-committal at the beginning rather than raise expectations. I still have confidence that Nissan will come through with info and a good car as developments allow.

Rat said:
I must say I feel a bit dissed by her long absence. It was probably a mistake to announce your presence on a thread with this name and then not respond to the many questions. I can understand why the co. is reluctant to get too specific at this point, but it would have been better to be a bit more non-committal at the beginning rather than raise expectations. I still have confidence that Nissan will come through with info and a good car as developments allow.

Well, I would not say she has been a regular visitor here. She was here Nov 23, 24 then absent until Dec 7, 14, then absent until April 22-26. Seems every time there is a wave of press information she is here to keep us informed and up to date with the correct information. Seems like a logical presence to me though I would like to see a bit more now that we have reservations. Maybe we could talk her into a biweekly update post. That should satisfy those who can't wait for a monthly update. She never promised a continuous presence, but just to keep up and pop in once in a while (paraphrasing with my description, not her's).

One thing we could do is to keep this sub-forum clean and have her come and answer the questions atleast once a week.

Currently the questions are being answered / debated by everone. We could move all the discussions to relevent sub-forums and have just the questions here.

evnow said:
Currently the questions are being answered / debated by everyone. We could move all the discussions to relevant sub-forums and have just the questions here.
Nice in theory, but in practice you'll never get the members to stop "discussion" posts along with the questions and it would probably be too much work for the moderator(s) and too frustrating for the readers, to keep moving those posts to other threads or forum topics.

Back