LEAF Photoshop Fun

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone mockup a leaf in a copper color? Like this...

PamsHondaFitSun.jpg

Love that color! It was pretty much Nissan's signature color around 03/04. I thought someone already posted that "Color Your LEAF" site on this thread. You can do any color you want...

Found it.

http://www.geoffsdavis.net/colorizer/colored_leaves.php

For interest, I Googled
gold leaf
and I found "leaf" silver, copper, etc.

Apparently "Durch Metal" (85% copper, 15% zink) is used as immitation gold (color 2.5) for "leaf" (I would think indoor uses only?), and is a lot less expensive than real 23 ct gold leaf. Something like $65 for 105 square feet instead of about double that cost for just over 2 square feet, as I recall.

Well . . . . if the Prius was made into an Eco-Monster rig:

Monster-Eco.jpg

Then someone better get busy with the Leafs -

:lol:

As for what WE think looks good, how about the ground effects kit:
Nissan-Leaf-Aero-Style-Concept-300x168.jpg

It's still my fave

So, last year, after test driving the LEAF I told a friend it felt like driving "a zippy little spaceship." So it was suggested that my LEAF should be named after a spacecraft of some form, and a friend suggested calling it the 'MAKO' (after the little ground vehicle in the Mass Effect series of games).

This sort of spiraled.

When my delivery date showed up as being potentially before PAX, I thought, "Hey, why not do the N7 armor stripe and drive the car to PAX if there's enough time to do so? I bet a picture of an electric car with N7 livery would end up on Bioware's twitter feed!" So then I took a picture of the little toy LEAF that I bought and did a super-quick mockup illustration to show my friend what I meant, and, well...

LEAF-paint-mockup-01.png

*sigh* Yes, I'm a dork. I probably won't actually do this...

Packet said:
*sigh* Yes, I'm a dork. I probably won't actually do this...
You just need some encouragement...Go ahead! Do it! On a serious note, there's no need for a permanent paint job, you could probably find some kind of cling type material to use...

Back