Delivery date : Saturday december 11th

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gudy

Just got off the phone with Mark Perry and someone else (didn't catch her name, but she's in public relations).
They confirmed that I'm the first order in the US, and that my Leaf will be the 1st one delivered in the world.
They're planning for december 11th, asked me if I was ok with having the press there.

I'm so excited right now :)

I hope that many more from this forum are going to get a phone call from Nissan soon !

holy crap gudy! You made it! so happy for you!

Edit: even better since you're riding the bike. You only have a couple more weeks of riding in the cold and rain!

gudy said:
Just got off the phone with Mark Perry and someone else (didn't catch her name, but she's in public relations).
They confirmed that I'm the first order in the US, and that my Leaf will be the 1st one delivered in the world.
They're planning for december 11th, asked me if I was ok with having the press there.

I hope that many more from this forum are going to get a phone call from Nissan soon !

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you too!

From all of us, "Hip, Hip, Hurrah"!

Now, "we" have a real December Delivery.
Very Exciting, indeed.

Without a battery capacity warranty, will you "orphan" it on TV? :lol:

Happy for you, gudy!

Let's all do a "happy dance" that one of us will get the first LEAF in the U.S.

WOW!!!!!!!

I have the same new dashboard as everyone else ... and it still says "month of January 2011".
By the way, I don't know if that was official yet, but the LEAF has been officially approved by the clean air project thingy (the california $5000 rebate) according to Mark Perry.

Next time they email me / call me, I'll ask them if the "ceremony" (that's a big word...) will be "open" to other LEAF enthusiasts.
Regarding the color, it's a black one :) (I know most people don't like the color, but I'm really glad I picked black since I've seen the cars for real)

gudy said:

YOU BASTARD !!
:lol:
Ok ... I"m composed now ... congrats ... you lucky stiff.
I got an update on my dashboard saying "your dealer will call you shortly". Hmmmm ... what COULD that mean?
:eek:

I'm surprised the 1st batch didn't come into the so Cal. L.A. (Wilmington) port. The other thing ... ONE? I can't beLEAF they're only sending one leaf at a time. C'mon you other sand baggers ... 'fess up. There's got to be more than just ONE coming off the boat now.

At the "ceremony" (or outside) could some folks carry signs something like "Eat Electrons", "Warranty Capacity", "Pass Gas", and "LEAFs Ahoy" (and others), just to have some variety and create more dramatic media interest?

Back