Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VIN 182 with a delivery showing the week of 1/5/2010.

I am thinking that they are setting that as a safe date and that some may be delivered before that. I do not think that Nissan wants to mess these deliveries up in any way. If they deliver them ahead of that date then they look good in the process.

Skywagon said:
I am thinking that they are setting that as a safe date and that some may be delivered before that. I do not think that Nissan wants to mess these deliveries up in any way. If they deliver them ahead of that date then they look good in the process.

Yes, I agree. I mean, clearly cars going to AZ will take longer than those going to local SoCal dealers, unless the trucks with the AZ cars get a head start and/or there is a concerted effort by Nissan to have all the cars available the same day.

mwalsh said:
Skywagon said:

Yes, I agree. I mean, clearly cars going to AZ will take longer than those going to local SoCal dealers, unless the trucks with the AZ cars get a head start and/or there is a concerted effort by Nissan to have all the cars available the same day.

I actually ordered my car through a dealer in LA so I probably have a 1/5/2011 date due to that (and not the next week like one AZ person was reporting earlier).

turbo2ltr said:
Thanks to csriram45, this google doc will be easier to maintain.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AptkktKEhdz9dGhheXpqT09naFdkYjN4aXJ4NlNPV3c&hl=en&authkey=CJm01I8B#gid=0

Fill in your info and view other's info there.

I think we should add Reservation date, RAQ date & Order date.

turbo2ltr said:
Now that dates are being handed out, lets compare..

Thanks to csriram45, this google doc will be easier to maintain.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AptkktKEhdz9dGhheXpqT09naFdkYjN4aXJ4NlNPV3c&hl=en&authkey=CJm01I8B#gid=0

Fill in your info and view other's info there.

I added an "Ordered" column. :mrgreen:

I added charger install, and model info. What the hell, why not get all the info together. I tried to do this a few weeks ago and no one bit.

So far.. all people that ordered through a CA/AZ dealer (except Gudy) got a 1/5 date, and all the people ordering at a WA/OR dealer got a 1/19 date.

Guess I have the cost of a great deal is waiting longer.. (in phx ordered from WA). Kind figured something like this would happen and it's a risk I took...

turbo2ltr said:
I added charger install, and model info. What the hell, why not get all the info together. I tried to do this a few weeks ago and no one bit.

I didn't bite on your earlier idea because frankly, it was overwhelming. By using Googledocs, it's MUCH easier to input the data and compare it to others. The spreadsheet seems to have a life of it's own as more columns are added!!! :lol:

Good deal, you are so fast. On a side note, i just heard from the electrical contractor here locally in Az. They installed my level 2 charger this week with the ev project. They wanted to set up an inspection of the install. There seems to be a lot of pressure to do it right away? I told them my new date of 1/5 to receive the car and there was some optimism that it may be earlier?? Not sure what they really know, but they are sure want to get that inspection done and flip the breaker to on for my charger!

Back