Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timaz said:
Good deal, you are so fast. On a side note, i just heard from the electrical contractor here locally in Az. They installed my level 2 charger this week with the ev project. They wanted to set up an inspection of the install. There seems to be a lot of pressure to do it right away? I told them my new date of 1/5 to receive the car and there was some optimism that it may be earlier?? Not sure what they really know, but they are sure want to get that inspection done and flip the breaker to on for my charger!

While in no way official, I was told by an EVP person that I was still on schedule to take delivery this month. I haven't received the EVSE install call yet, but was told that the contractor is already pulling my permits. We shall see.

So far I don't see anything that makes sense. lol. I stick out as the oddball for having a 9/1 order date but such a low VIN. VINs don't seem to have anything to do with order date, reservation time, or order confirmation time....

Delivery is clearly tied to geographical location.

I added some columns, including Dealer Dashboad info: Your Order# and your Manufacturing Date.

Also added "Reservation Complete Email" and "Order Confirmed Email".

Someone added "Res. Confirmation#". I personally consider that item a little too revealing (privacy), but we've had that discussion and others on this forum have previously published theirs. The same should be said of the "Order #".

Jimmydreams, I was told that you are one of the eleven installs this month. Congrats!!!

So the delivery batches are Jan 5th and Jan 19th so far. Very Interesting (every two weeks???). Spoke with Nissan CS and was told that they have a whole spread sheet of dashboards that are locked up due to the EVSE Waiver "glitch". They are planning an update to this but Ryan would not say when.

dashboards are down right now. They seem to be screwing with it as 5 minutes ago the whole damn site was down with a server error.

Is anyone of the early deliveries to San Diego (SDG&E), with a Clipper Creek temporary install?
Did SDG&E make good on their promise to install a second meter? How does that look?

WWBD said:
So the VIN #s clearly don't correspond to order of delivery, right? Gudy's getting his car in 2 days and yet he is 25 numbers behind me! :D

It was commented that the first deliveries were going to be "hand picked". Maybe Gudy is better looking and promised to not mention the web site during the press conference. :lol:

Long4Leaf said:
WWBD said:
So the VIN #s clearly don't correspond to order of delivery, right? Gudy's getting his car in 2 days and yet he is 25 numbers behind me! :D

It was commented that the first deliveries were going to be "hand picked". Maybe Gudy is better looking and promised to not mention the web site during the press conference. :lol:

It seems that Nissan is delivering based entirely on the Completed Order Que. Gudy was first and so on.

I am posted!! Wow there is a lot of cars here!! Its a coming its a coming!! Kinda disappointed that we don't get ours un jan 19 th!! Lime what up with that?

I added a "Dealer" column - hope nobody minds! Figured it would tell us maybe if they're grouping deliveries by dealer or spreading them out still.

Edit: And I, uh, went a little crazy with the conditional formatting!

i love google.. watching the doc change before my eyes. Someone is color coding the cities. I updated actual delivery dates for Gudy and Reeler... Teamwork- a beautiful thing

Now we have dashboard deliveries that are almost a year old and real deliveries that are in the future. Cool.

Also why is California blue and Arizona gold? I thought CA was the golden state.

I just added the odometer reading for when you pickup the car. Just curious as to how much road testing they are giving each vehicle before the owner gets it.

I am glad that I created this document. Nice to know that its being put to good use. if only I can get some more info about my Leaf now..
I find it interesting that many people actually booked after me but got an earlier date for order. must have had to do with some glitch in their system.. it took me 2 tries and my AMEX card was not accepted and then I switched cards. I never got confirmation email until 4/26th though. looks like that delay must have put me behind. Oh well. as long as I get it soon enough to get the CA rebate.

Should we also add a column to know what kind of EVSE was installed and the final quote?

csriram45 said:
I am glad that I created this document. Nice to know that its being put to good use. if only I can get some more info about my Leaf now..
I find it interesting that many people actually booked after me but got an earlier date for order. must have had to do with some glitch in their system.. it took me 2 tries and my AMEX card was not accepted and then I switched cards. I never got confirmation email until 4/26th though. looks like that delay must have put me behind. Oh well. as long as I get it soon enough to get the CA rebate.
I had a similar issue with my AmEx. I had to use my Mastercard in the end. I didn't receive the confirmation email until May but I did confirm with online support that it went through about 10 minutes after my order and they told me it was successful so I didn't think much of it. Not sure if that impacted my delivery date. My dashboard has been plagued with problems from day 1. Took a month after the dashboard opened for September people for them to get the eTEC and resulting waiver issues sorted before I could order.

csriram45 said:
I find it interesting that many people actually booked after me but got an earlier date for order. must have had to do with some glitch in their system.. Oh well. as long as I get it soon enough to get the CA rebate.

I'm in the same boat. I reserved before 2:30 pacific time (email arrived at 2:27). There were no issues with the CC as far as I know, but the return email did not come until 11pm on the 21st, and that gave me a order slot on the 3rd. It's hard to know for sure, but looks like the ones who had priority and were moved ahead of me were all etec orders. The website is certainly full of glitches.

Back