The car is a blast !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Questions:

Any guesses as to what is causing the push back of Tier 2 deliveries? Any hints from Carlos about things that will need to be "serviced" before scheduled, or things you shouldn't do with the car for the time being?

How does the cars performance differ with one adult in it vs. 4 or 5 adults?

Keep us posted on your 0-60 times and your top achieved speed :mrgreen:

Gonewild said:
I see you got the ECO package what does the symbol on the dashboard look like?

I see the zero emission on the door side as Mark Perry told me. I would have bought that package if I did not think it was the large zero emission on the demo. I wanted the shinny dash and console.

Have fun and enjoy

I saw those small Zero E logos on the side and trunk in the pics. Is that really the Eco package? I figured the package would have been the big graphics and those logos would be on every leaf (like the Toyotas' Hybrid Synergy Drive logos). I too would have chosen that...

Seems unfair to make you reply to all these questions - now you know what the pioneers felt like when they returned to the East coast!

Was there a new car sticker on the car? Did it (or maybe it was somewhere else) say what the crash test ratings are?

Olivier, I'm so happy for you. On behalf of all of us at Plug In America, we applaud your receipt of this magnificent car.

When we were fighting Ford, GM, and Toyota years ago, trying to stop them from crushing their amazing EVs, we were angry, frustrated and despondent. However, we all knew inside that someday, people would be able to buy these cars again. You're the first of millions. You made history. Good on ya!

Paul Scott
Co-founder, Plug In America

Electric4Me said:
Gonewild said:
I see you got the ECO package what does the symbol on the dashboard look like?

I see the zero emission on the door side as Mark Perry told me. I would have bought that package if I did not think it was the large zero emission on the demo. I wanted the shinny dash and console.

Have fun and enjoy

I saw those small Zero E logos on the side and trunk in the pics. Is that really the Eco package? I figured the package would have been the big graphics and those logos would be on every leaf (like the Toyotas' Hybrid Synergy Drive logos). I too would have chosen that...

That small metal wording on the door side is on ALL the cars. It isn't the ECO package.

LEAFfan said:
That small metal wording on the door side is on ALL the cars. It isn't the ECO package.

YEAH!! I like it. Now, I'd just like to see if the mud flaps are really colored or not. Here in the NW, it is more essential to have mudflaps to keep the side of your car from being constantly made dirty.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
LEAFfan said:

YEAH!! I like it. Now, I'd just like to see if the mud flaps are really colored or not. Here in the NW, it is more essential to have mudflaps to keep the side of your car from being constantly made dirty.

Mark Perry told me the Cayenne, Silver, and Pearl are, but there was one that wasn't and I think it was the blue.

Does anyone know if the full size zero emission labels as shown on the pre-production cars available as an option?

Picture of the badge on Olivier's production car:

Back