Learning Leaf Spy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boba

The help file that comes with Leaf Spy is excellent. The problem is that my copy does not include the settings section. The word "settings" appears at the bottom of the help file but nothing follows it. Touching it does nothing. How do I get a copy of the missing section?

Also my settings section does not include a box that says "Look for updates". Is that because there are none or is there another way of looking for updates?

Bob

boba said:
The help file that comes with Leaf Spy is excellent. The problem is that my copy does not include the settings section. The word "settings" appears at the bottom of the help file but nothing follows it. Touching it does nothing. How do I get a copy of the missing section?

Also my settings section does not include a box that says "Look for updates". Is that because there are none or is there another way of looking for updates?

Bob
I will update the Help "Settings" section in the next release.

The "Look for updates" box is a pre-Google PlayStore function used when I was distributing the code directly from my Dropbox folder (2 years ago). Now that LeafSpy is available from PlayStore all updates come from PlayStore. Normally this happens automatically when I upload a new version to Google. If not you can go to PlayStore to check and see if you have the latest version.

Turbo3 said:
boba said:
I will update the Help "Settings" section in the next release.

The "Look for updates" box is a pre-Google PlayStore function used when I was distributing the code directly from my Dropbox folder (2 years ago). Now that LeafSpy is available from PlayStore all updates come from PlayStore. Normally this happens automatically when I upload a new version to Google. If not you can go to PlayStore to check and see if you have the latest version.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out.

Bob

Back