LEAF posing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tein springs installed.

LEAF%20Tein%20L%202.jpg

LEAF%20Tein%20LR.jpg

greengate said:
Also nice to see the PV system..but...where is the window tint with all that sun!!
It's tinted, just not that dark. I think it's 70% in the front and 50% in the back. Don't like tint much darker than that as I find it reduces visibility too much at night.

drees said:
greengate said:
Also nice to see the PV system..but...where is the window tint with all that sun!!
It's tinted, just not that dark. I think it's 70% in the front and 50% in the back. Don't like tint much darker than that as I find it reduces visibility too much at night.
Didn't notice from the picture, but with the new information I can see that it is tinted.

Looks very nice indeed.

At my age, I'm in bed by the time it is dark!!

I really dislike window tinting. Not being able to see through to the cars ahead makes it harder to anticipate slowing traffic. A car with dark window tint is like following a truck or panel van with no rear windows at all. The solution, of course, is to maintain a safe following distance but sometimes that isn't an option (as when someone darts into that space I've left open).

Perhaps I'm the only one, given how popular window tinting is, but unnecessarily blocking the view of traffic ahead is a pet peeve of mine.

dgpcolorado said:
I really dislike window tinting.
Perhaps I'm the only one, given how popular window tinting is, but unnecessarily blocking the view of traffic ahead is a pet peeve of mine.
You're not the only one.

Nissan just recently released the Nissan LEAF Police Interceptor, a pursuit rated electric car. Our department just got one. It needs a wash though.

leafpi1.jpg

leafpi2.jpg

(just kidding)

LEAF crossing sign next to a CHAdeMO station at Nissan Technical Center in Farmington Hills, Michigan. I thought that was cute.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBBywApABzE[/youtube]

Back