where can I get leaf spy pro with out

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XeonPony said:
All they have is a bunch of fairly randomized data, as I am very aware of all the data collection points so to make any advertising data useless for them.
Every piece of hardware has an ID. http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/#infocollect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; One would have to be pretty sophisticated to avoid such tracking... Most telephony is VOIP data like. Also, the front and back of every piece of snail mail, was at one time, being scanned. You can put someone in a chair, wire them for EEG, and determine their sexual orientation and political leanings... It's just a phase we are going through before the whole civilized thing implodes into total environmental chaos and collapse... ;) As humans we've always done it on a small scale, and now we are aiming planet wide. I say get Leaf Spy Pro and enjoy the ride...

Oh I know you can't avoid every thing, but so long as I can screw it up pretty good for theme I'm content.

Eventualy will just drop out of all of it once I can get a farm built up.

XeonPony said:
Oh I know you can't avoid every thing, but so long as I can screw it up pretty good for theme I'm content.

Eventualy will just drop out of all of it once I can get a farm built up.
I did the same thing, and private services had trouble verifying my identity because of the somewhat random trail of birthdates, names, and prior addresses that exist for me for rather obtuse places such as magazine subscriptions, ski area passes, professional memberships, etc. Again, people fear the gov but it's really privatization of information that the gov can't legally hold that is the real concern.

For example scenario, now when you call any business where your voice is recorded, for quality assurance, right? Now your voice profile can be flagged, and you can be found via just your voice on your cell phone. The final match requires the human ear, but the possibles are data crunched. Pretty incredible secret right out in the open...

I had to give blood to a pre selected private lab for a company physical. Would it be far fetched that they use the blood sample to test or hold data in ways I'd not approve. When I read the paperwork, it seemed I'd approved of most anything...

The world is pretty invasive now if one has the right set of keys and access.... I don't consider myself paranoid, but rather just aware of what is possible, and that is quite a bit...

XeonPony said:
-----------------------
2013 SV Leaf, Level 2 charger, so far all works great! 130Km daily, 100% charge at night on 240 then trickle charge for 8H durring the day on 120v.

Level 2 charge starts at 130am environmental starts at 6am to 25c for a toasty warm defrosted car!

So, we can assume that is all misinformation. :p

Nubo said:
XeonPony said:
-----------------------
2013 SV Leaf, Level 2 charger, so far all works great! 130Km daily, 100% charge at night on 240 then trickle charge for 8H durring the day on 120v.

Level 2 charge starts at 130am environmental starts at 6am to 25c for a toasty warm defrosted car!

So, we can assume that is all misinformation. :p
So no Leaf then no problem. I can close this one out then ;-)

Back