BC L3 Quick Charge Station Status

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The touch screen on the kiosk has been too flaky when the humidity levels get too high (usually as soon as the sun goes down), we have disabled the touch screen portion of the kiosk, and now you need to use the physical keyboard and touchpad. Hopefully that will make it more reliable.

we have a couple of software defects still with the chargers that need to be resolved by schneider, but I would consider the system in Beta testing now, if you haven't used the stations before it would be best to try it during business hours, then we can offer support if there are issues.

happy charging

These stations use the older style CHAdeMO connectors, same as most of the original ABB/Eaton chargers in BC.

please watch

https://youtu.be/AAeyyLTx5WU

to learn how to operate them correctly, 1 is already broken because new drivers do not know how to insert the connector into their vehicle.

The stations do have software to limit the amount of energy it will give you, (these are research and demonstration units)

Anyone have some info on the status of the Vernon DCFC? Will be in Kelowna at the end of April, and I'm contemplating heading north to Kamloops to see a friend, then east to Revelstoke and back down highway 23/6 to Nelson.

Back