Tynans Denver

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtndrvr

Well if you have been thinking about a Leaf, stop thinking and get to Tynan's. Maybe others are offering the same deal but I just got an email from them 2017 S For $15,000 (that includes the CO credit which they front.

After $7,500 tax credit that is $7,500 for a brand new electric car.

Excellent deal, but not as good as OP posted
About $12k after maximum credits and rebates if I am reading the advert correctly.

Verify the small print of the dealer and manufacturer cash/rebates -- it can get tricky.
And I vaguely remember that one tax credit reduces another

They told me its 15k - less than what they advertise online, than you have 7.5k of federal tax incentives to take off. Apparently CO tax break is already accounted for.

Deal is still going through 6/30/2017, but it's all of the front-range dealers.

In addition to the $15,000 from Colorado and Xcel, I was able to negotiate a little more than $4k off the MSRP, so walked out the door for $15K+taxes for a 2017 S with the quickcharge and a couple of additional accessories -> dealer and delivery included.

At $7,500 after Federal taxes, this suits me just fine.

Nice work on the extra $4k+ off!

I sent you a PM with a question (since I wasn't sure if it was OK to discuss details on the open forum).

thanks!

I've called every Nissan dealer in Colorado... they are all very eager to sell vehicles before the end of this month.. discounts of 2,3, and 4k are common. Just Ask. Had one guy offer an extra 2k (on top of other discounts) if I got there within the hour and bought it.

Shop around!! Reading this post saved me thousands. Thanks @ewheatley

Bought one this week!

Agreed!
I bought ours from Tynans Fort Collins Tuesday.
A great time to get more EVs on the road, and use power from our solar panels.
My sales guy (Tom Lotz) was super easy to deal with. We worked out almost all the details via email.

Spurred on by this thread, and sensing an arbitrage opportunity, Saturday I traded in my '16 SV for a '17 SV with Premium package.

On paper, I made $541, including sales taxes and the Federal Tax Credit.

I posted the details here:

http://mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1114&start=850#p494043

ewheatley said:
Deal is still going through 6/30/2017, but it's all of the front-range dealers.

In addition to the $15,000 from Colorado and Xcel, I was able to negotiate a little more than $4k off the MSRP, so walked out the door for $15K+taxes for a 2017 S with the quickcharge and a couple of additional accessories -> dealer and delivery included.

At $7,500 after Federal taxes, this suits me just fine.

Hi there, I'm in the market to buy a 2017 Leaf this week. Could you provide the name of the salesperson that you worked with at Tynan's Nissan Aurora?

Not looking for the amazing deal that you got $4k off MSRP but $2k off would be nice. Thank you. -Joe

Hey Joe, I just sent you a PM about getting ~$3.5k off MSRP off 2017 Leaf S/SV from another Denver area dealership. LMK if you're interested!

I picked up an SL on Wednesday from Tynan's after an abysmal experience with Autonation on Arapahoe. Tynan's was awesome, and though my car had come via a MN dealer they made sure that everything was right for me by getting some missing parts within 2 days (It was missing the SD card and cargo cover). Totally painless experience and all the employees were incredibly nice. If you're holding out for a 2018 now that the Xcel incentive is over, keep them on your radar. If they have any 2017's left I wouldn't be surprised to see similar dealer incentives coming along soon.

The Xcel incentive and a car with a great trade-in value made this an awesome deal. I'm guessing most metro area Nissan dealers did good volume in June. The stories from both dealers I dealt with were insane about how many LEAF's were being moved.

If you end looking at Tynan's I dealt with Yasha.

I am in Santa Fe, New Mexico and am on the market for a new Leaf (would also consider a very lightly used late model used Leaf). I am wondering if there are any Colorado folks on this forum who would be interested in greening our vehicle infrastructure (at least by one car!) by assisting me in acquiring the Excel energy customer "group buy discount" If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

SteveInSantaFe said:
I am in Santa Fe, New Mexico and am on the market for a new Leaf (would also consider a very lightly used late model used Leaf). I am wondering if there are any Colorado folks on this forum who would be interested in greening our vehicle infrastructure (at least by one car!) by assisting me in acquiring the Excel energy customer "group buy discount" If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

hey, I sent you a PM! The 10k deal goes through this Month! Ping me!!

Back