MyEVStats.com - Stats Tracker for Leafs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kirkhilles said:
SageBrush said:
You may wish to check out the battery warranty replacement threads, and in particular the thread that talks about Nissan financial participation for batteries that are out of warranty.

FYI -- the 9th capacity bar drops at ~ 42 - 43 Ahr

Thanks! Good to know. I'm at 44 Amp Hrs right now.

I'm doubting the previous owners did proper battery checks, so even if I sneak in within the 60 months, I'm guessing Nissan will deny the claim. Oh well, that will be a separate thread :)

no one that I know of has been denied a claim from failing to get the annual battery check

kirkhilles said:
Chadrph said:
I added my 2016 SL yesterday. It appears the Amp HR will need to be updated to reflect the 30KWH battery pack in the 16 SL.

Thanks! I've updated it.

Can you see if my stats stopped coming through, i do not see any info posted from the last couple of days.

Man, looking at these data I didn't realize how many more miles I put on my Leaf compared to other Leaf drivers... Yikes.

On another note, there are a few Facebook groups for Nissan that have members that may be interested in sending data. Would you mind if I posted the server info there?

ccgeogeek said:
Man, looking at these data I didn't realize how many more miles I put on my Leaf compared to other Leaf drivers... Yikes.

On another note, there are a few Facebook groups for Nissan that have members that may be interested in sending data. Would you mind if I posted the server info there?

Sure, please do.

The site stopped showing stats for my car on 10/16. I'm 018515. Is there a way to restore so it starts showing again?

Amped said:
The site stopped showing stats for my car on 10/16. I'm 018515. Is there a way to restore so it starts showing again?

Hi, actually, you've been sending in data (thanks very much) and is reflected in your total miles for October. The way I currently have the stats show is that it shows only unique Amp Hrs, so you only see it when it changes. That way, you don't see excessive identical points. You are holding steady right now at 66.14 Amp Hours which is what you hit on the 12th. As soon as it drops a hundredth of a point or more, you'll see it reflected.

Congrats on the battery replacement. My battery on my 2012 decided to hang on (still doing it) to its 9th bar past the 5 year period. Did Nissan replace it for free or did you have costs involved?

I posted this question: http://mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24773 asking about setting up a server connection for LeafSpy Pro data, and magico13 suggested that I contact you (since you are doing something similar).

I just set up my app to sync to your MyEVStats server, but I'd still like to set up my own as well (for personal tracking, not for public use as yours is). Can you point me to any documentation on what you set up, or really just generally point me in the right direction?

pete3442 said:
I posted this question: http://mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24773 asking about setting up a server connection for LeafSpy Pro data, and magico13 suggested that I contact you (since you are doing something similar).

I just set up my app to sync to your MyEVStats server, but I'd still like to set up my own as well (for personal tracking, not for public use as yours is). Can you point me to any documentation on what you set up, or really just generally point me in the right direction?

I've replied to your original post. Straightforward as Leaf Spy just posts the values as querystring variables. Check out the documentation in the Help portion of the Leaf Spy app.

kirkhilles said:
Amped said:

Hi, actually, you've been sending in data (thanks very much) and is reflected in your total miles for October. The way I currently have the stats show is that it shows only unique Amp Hrs, so you only see it when it changes. That way, you don't see excessive identical points. You are holding steady right now at 66.14 Amp Hours which is what you hit on the 12th. As soon as it drops a hundredth of a point or more, you'll see it reflected.

Congrats on the battery replacement. My battery on my 2012 decided to hang on (still doing it) to its 9th bar past the 5 year period. Did Nissan replace it for free or did you have costs involved?

Thank you! Replaced under warranty. No cost. It had dropped at 43.2 and then the Ahr went back up the 43.9 range you see prior to replacement.

Finally got my logger setup to correctly resend my data to your site, I am vehicle #19. Thanks for setting this up!

stidhat said:
Finally got my logger setup to correctly resend my data to your site, I am vehicle #19. Thanks for setting this up!

Great! Thanks for sending your data. Every little bit helps!

Kirkhilles,
If you would give me a place to send them, I have all my logs I've created (Basic readings) from old battery through replacement Lizard to date in Las Vegas that i would be glad to share with you. #6977. I tried to PM you but a i guess you did'nt get the message.

Lambtron said:
Kirkhilles,
If you would give me a place to send them, I have all my logs I've created (Basic readings) from old battery through replacement Lizard to date in Las Vegas that i would be glad to share with you. #6977. I tried to PM you but a i guess you did'nt get the message.

Sorry I missed that. Yeah, please email it to me (ideally in a spreadsheet/delimited form if you have it like that) at [email protected] and I'll get that data imported. Thanks!!

kirkhilles said:
- Goto the Settings in LeafSpy Pro (no idea if lower versions have it)
- Check the "Enable" Box in the "Server" section
- Set the "Send Interval" to whatever you're interested in (I really don't need more frequently than 1 minute, but I'll take whatever data you send me)
- Make sure HTTP is checked (I'll work on getting an SSL certificate later if there's enough interest)
- For the URL enter "api.myevstats.com"

good stuff !!
i will try.
one question, how to i know what information is sent over? e.g. i am not 100% feeling secure to sent full VIN over....

best regards

soldcake said:
kirkhilles said:
- Goto the Settings in LeafSpy Pro (no idea if lower versions have it)
- Check the "Enable" Box in the "Server" section
- Set the "Send Interval" to whatever you're interested in (I really don't need more frequently than 1 minute, but I'll take whatever data you send me)
- Make sure HTTP is checked (I'll work on getting an SSL certificate later if there's enough interest)
- For the URL enter "api.myevstats.com"

good stuff !!
i will try.
one question, how to i know what information is sent over? e.g. i am not 100% feeling secure to sent full VIN over....

best regards

Well, I need the full VIN for identification purposes, but you can certainly prevent it from sending over location information. Not much private stuff available: basic battery stuff and odometer. You can see them listed in the Help file of Leaf Spy.

kirkhilles said:
Lambtron said:
Kirkhilles,

Sorry I missed that. Yeah, please email it to me (ideally in a spreadsheet/delimited form if you have it like that) at [email protected] and I'll get that data imported. Thanks!!

Let me know if you did not get it. I hate these damn phones!

great project, thanks
I need to get mine setup... at the moment i don't have any obvious way to send mobile data; i will forward you the leafspy files to the email you mentioned above...

You've seen http://leaflogger.com/ ?
That project is still around but seems to be dormant.

ebeighe said:
great project, thanks
I need to get mine setup... at the moment i don't have any obvious way to send mobile data; i will forward you the leafspy files to the email you mentioned above...

You've seen http://leaflogger.com/ ?
That project is still around but seems to be dormant.

Thanks, yeah, just message me or send me an email with the data and I'll get it imported.

Back