Access Data - Electric Problem

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmont

Hello guys,

I had an accident with my Nissan Leaf (2011) and i need to access to the information of the vehicle during the accident. I will describe to you what happen:

On February 2016 I stopped the car with P (Park) and handbrake, when i open the door the car starts accelerates on his own unexpectedly. So i close the door immediately. I start using the foot brake but instead of slowing down the car increased the speed. I kept using the foot brake and also the hand brake (electric brake) but the car did not react. I try to put the gears on Neutral (N) but it stays on D. I even pressed the "start / stop" button for a few seconds to shutdown the car but nothing works.
With no control over the car, finally the car crashed violently into a vehicle that was parked and also to a wall.

I have the car several months on the Nissan in Portugal but they didn't do nothing with the car. Right now i have the car in my possession and i want to discover some information like Acceleration, Braking, etc... to discover what really happen to the car.

I want to ask for your help if you can give me some tips to access this kind of information to discover what really happen.

Regards

I already try to contact with Nissan and they dont do nothing. Do you know anybody that can access the black box??

Tnks

Unfortunately they do nothing at all. The car stayed on Nissan during 6 months at the same place on open air with rain entering inside the car.
I notice that no one open the car because the interior was cover with glass and parts of the car.
The only parts that were missing when i pick the car was the headlight and the windshields wipers.
Finally i ask Nissan for the Report but i only receive a letter saying "...The car has the normal parameters..."

Back