EDIT: You can see these problems via the repro steps but the prob is actually something else.
Mods/admins: Try the repro steps then see my reply at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 43#p521043. Sorry for the confusion. One of the real problems is after step 4.
(original subject line:
Forum data corruption? Wrong users being attributed to posts)
Steps to repro:
1) Visit http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14285
2) In the Search this topic box, type lelink released and press enter OR visit http://www.mynissanleaf.com/search.php? ... sf=msgonly
3) Look at first post and notice it's by Turbo 3 "The next version of LeafSpy Pro has just been release with support for the LELink Bluetooth 4.x LE adapter."
4) Click on Jump to post for that post
5) Notice you're not scrolled to the right spot
6) Look for those words on the page (about halfway down)
It looks like "The next version of LeafSpy Pro has just been release with support for the LELink Bluetooth 4.x LE adapter.." has been posted by llama with only 12 posts!
There's even weirdness like this:
Turbo3 wouldn't be asking this!Turbo3 wrote: Has there been any update in regards to BTLE support?
I have a LeLink I purchased just for use with this app, but I'm wondering if I should give up on the BTLE idea.
Can someone look into this? Some sort of major forum bug or database corruption? Repro on 2 totally different browsers (Firefox and Chrome). Screenshots attached.