2018 Leaf Quick Charge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jjeff said:
Beleaf said:
mps like Arizona.
The other cars built by Renault/Nissan have battery thermal management. The Ioniq, the Teslas, the BMW i3 etc, are managing battery thermal management but Nissan is in denial. What a great shame! Pity for the Leaf owners and buyers. :evil:
Heck, even the small Nissan eNV-200 van has thermal management, why not in the Leaf :?

I suspect there is more room in the van to accomodate a larger battery case with room for internal fan and air channels.

Nubo said:
jjeff said:
Beleaf said:
mps like Arizona.
The other cars built by Renault/Nissan have battery thermal management. The Ioniq, the Teslas, the BMW i3 etc, are managing battery thermal management but Nissan is in denial. What a great shame! Pity for the Leaf owners and buyers. :evil:
Heck, even the small Nissan eNV-200 van has thermal management, why not in the Leaf :?

I suspect there is more room in the van to accomodate a larger battery case with room for internal fan and air channels.

no. Was intended to be used as commercial delivery vehicle so efforts to support daily multi fast charging sessions were instituted

DaveinOlyWA said:
Nubo said:
jjeff said:

no. Was intended to be used as commercial delivery vehicle so efforts to support daily multi fast charging sessions were instituted

No, what? The case isn't bigger?

Nubo said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
Nubo said:

No, what? The case isn't bigger?

The response implies LEAF has no fans because there was no room which is far from correct.

Back