DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14149
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 am

passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.
Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 15,000 miles, 478 GIDs, 37.0 kwh 109.81 Ahr , SOH 94.61, Hx 120.15
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Asalvo
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:12 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Aug 2018

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:49 pm

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.
Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!
With an MSRP of $34450, I’d be surprised if that included the tech package.

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14149
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

Asalvo wrote:
DaveinOlyWA wrote:
passepartout wrote:Just picked up my white SV this past Tues. It has Navi but unsure what other options as I haven't had the time to go through it all. MSRP 34,450. Got a 3yr lease, 12k miles for $374 per month no down payment. Residual $12997 at end of term. Was this a good deal? I'm in Houston and three previous dealers won't bend.

Love the adaptive cruise, epedal (who'd think of never stepping on the brake pedal on the way home), car is unbelievably smooth, super quiet, spritely, and solid. The only thing that niggles me? The placement of the speedometer, the steering wheel blocks it.

In ever way superior to the Leaf 1. People are nuts to drive ICE autos.
Sounds like a good deal. I have nearly same deal except I have S with QC and climate and 15,000 miles a year. My residual is 9600. Payments $380

Considering you got the tech package, it is very good!
With an MSRP of $34450, I’d be surprised if that included the tech package.
If his description is correct he has it
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 15,000 miles, 478 GIDs, 37.0 kwh 109.81 Ahr , SOH 94.61, Hx 120.15
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coach81
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Delivery Date: 29 Jul 2012
Location: Louisiana

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Leaving tomorrow to pick up a 2019 SV w tech pack. After negotiations, trade, and down payment I hope to finance around 13k. Then will apply all fed and state tax directly to principle.

240v socket getting installed day after tomorrow.
2019 Pearl White Tricoat SL

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 13238
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:53 pm

coach81 wrote:Leaving tomorrow to pick up a 2019 SV w tech pack. After negotiations, trade, and down payment I hope to finance around 13k. Then will apply all fed and state tax directly to principle.

240v socket getting installed day after tomorrow.
Does it have the cold weather package? I know you live in the South, but that package is still worthwhile. It will also hurt the resale value if it isn't present.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

coach81
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Delivery Date: 29 Jul 2012
Location: Louisiana

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:27 am

As I posted in the "I got my Leaf" thread..

I "upgraded" to an SL!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
2019 Pearl White Tricoat SL

sptleaf
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 pm
Delivery Date: 18 Feb 2019
Location: San Diego

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:13 pm

New Leaf owner here. Picked up a 2019 Leaf S over the weekend, President's Day sale in San Diego. Delivered to my house, signed papers in 30 minutes, great experience.

2019 Leaf S
No DC fast charge
$27,971 out the door includes Nissan Rebate $3500.

Pretty happy with the deal as it's been hard to find a new EV with an equivalent sales price around 25k. Enjoying the car and loving the range.

ev8309
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:18 pm
Delivery Date: 10 Oct 2017
Leaf Number: 305842
Location: Cambridge MA 02138

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm new to this forum. We purchased a Nissan Certified Preowned 2015 Black Leaf SV w/ 38K miles off a two-year lease on 2017/10/10 fully delivered @ $13K. We love it!
EV8309
2015 Nissan Leaf SV
Black / 50K miles / 12 bars

LeftieBiker
Moderator
Posts: 13238
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:36 pm

The 2015 is one of the best Leafs built, because of the "Lizard" heat-resistant battery it uses. More heat-resistant than the earlier packs, anyway.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

sgd2z
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:56 am
Delivery Date: 20 Feb 2015
Location: Virginia

Re: Post Your Order Details Here

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Replacing 2015 with 2019 leaf SL + tech in Virginia. 3k down, 253/mo, 10k miles, 24 months.

Multiple dealerships (pohanka Nissan and Hart Nissan) were willing to give this same offer. Everything done online or over the phone and free home delivery of the car.

Also we had body damage on the returned vehicle which was estimated by a body shop at 3500. Nissan lease return inspection estimate came out under 900.
2019 Leaf SL + Tech
2018 Tesla Model 3
16kW Solar

Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”