cwerdna
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Re: 2015 SL with low mileage but look at LeafSpy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:28 am

SageBrush wrote:
cwerdna wrote:
SageBrush wrote: What a ridiculous price. I paid $8,300 two years ago for a car in excellent condition and better range.
But your car is an S. SL has WAY more equipment (e.g. nav system, better stereo, LED headlights, leather interior, fog lights, TCU for Carwings/NissanConnect, alloy wheels, etc.)

It's an apples to oranges comparison.
Look at auction prices between trim levels of otherwise similar cars. When I checked it was about $500
I don't have access to that nor a Manheim account. From the old data we have at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 14#p521714, the delta for base MMR between S and SL was $2,350.

The SL is NOT similar to the S at all. I had an SV w/both packages which was basically an SL w/premium but w/o leather and w/o the rear (lame) spoiler solar panel.

'19 Bolt Premier
'13 Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)

Please don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Re: 2015 SL with low mileage but look at LeafSpy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:21 am

The better metric would be average dealer used selling price for an SL vs an S for a given year. There, there would be some closeness between an S with Charge Package and an SL or SV without Premium, but a loaded SL would be at least a couple of thousand more than any S in most places.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”