My Nissan Leaf won't turn on. No lights on and no beep/response

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvroy83

Hi guys,

I am looking for some guidance. I have a 2011 leaf and it's in good condition. It was running well but then it suddenly stopped responding one day. I remember seeing 12 miles left on the battery. I thought the car was out of juice, so I charged it overnight. But there was no lights on , no beeping and dashboard/console seems dead. The car doesn't respond to remote keys. I have to manually unlock the car. I left it alone for couple days, and gave it another try but no luck at all. The car seems totally dead. I looked at the battery and charging port cables connected to the battery. I couldn't spot any issue or wear/tear.

Any suggestions on what's going on and what should I do ?

Thank you,
Roy

Thanks so much. I am going to check the 12 V battery. I don't have the right tool to measure the voltage at its terminals

Best,
Roy

rvroy83 said:
Thanks so much. I am going to check the 12 V battery. I don't have the right tool to measure the voltage at its terminals

Best,
Roy
Just jump-starting the battery with another vehicle or known good battery/battery-pack, would be OK too.

Back