Registration in Colorado

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bouldergramp said:
The Boulder County Clerk told me the sticker cost $0.25 and was required to use the free charging stations in Boulder.

Yeah, i'ts what they say, and I think it's baloney. No one seems to care nor check.

sendmeonmyway said:
Bouldergramp said:
The Boulder County Clerk told me the sticker cost $0.25 and was required to use the free charging stations in Boulder.
Yeah, i'ts what they say, and I think it's baloney. No one seems to care nor check.
Until they do.

SageBrush said:
Until they do.

Amen. I now have $14 parked at Chargepoint.com probably forever since I plugged into a station that was free but changed while I was out of town on vacation. I was able to charge but when Chargepoint appeared to pay the fee I sent them my credit card info. I'm not complaining since the service they provide is worth the cost to me (although I don't really like them having to hold a balance on my account...)

Things do change, often quickly and when you least expect it.

I tagged my 2019 SL over the weekend and the lady at the DMV told me I needed the sticker to charge the car, but it seems to have charged just fine without the sticker in my driveway and at charging stations. At any rate, today I installed the license plates and nowhere in the paperwork was a sticker (other than the month and year stickers for the rear license plate). I am trying to determine how much I should care about not getting a sticker.

I wouldn't sweat it. I'd give you my sticker if I thought I could get it off without damage but I don't think that's possible.
I can't imagine anything that would depend on the sticker except possibly HOV lanes and AFAIK there is no special treatment for EV and HOV lanes in CO.

Back