HVAC (A/C) cuts out

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, its a software problem. Everything else mechanically is correct.

Anybody with the new 62 kWh Leaf Plus have the same intermittent A/C blowing warm issue?

My 2018 does the same exact thing. Sometimes turning the a/c on and back on corrects the problem. Sometimes turning the car off and back on corrects it but many times neither work and it eventually comes back on. Guess It will have to go to the dealer. It's way to hot in Palm Springs, Ca. to have a/c problems.

Marktm said:
stjohnh said:
Marktm said:
Ordered a new filter - appears easy to replace

Thanks for the info.

I haven't changed mine, but many here have reported the approved way of replacing the cabin filter is very difficult. Much easier to remove the glove box entirely to get at the filter.

I did replace the air filter end of last summer - it was fairly easy, in fact if I remember, closing the cover was the most difficult, but it's been over a week ago :roll: !! I did not have any more issues with the A/C cutting out, but the hottest part of the TX summer is coming, so I'll see how it goes.

It's the hottest Texas summer right now and my 2012 continues to throw DTC B2785 & B2786 related to HAC-96. I've not noticed any significant loss of cooling - very short periods of what appears to be limited cooling, then full cooling comes on quickly. Any suggested solutions?

Check out this topic

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23883

Back