Not displayed Energy Usage!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krox

Not displayed Energy Usage! Nissan Leaf 2018. It happened after the removal - installation of an audio navigation system. All connectors are connected. No energy consumption and charge of the car is displayed.

Found errors: P31B4-87 (communication error) and U1000-01 (CAN communication circuit). There is no connection with block AVN. First of all, it is necessary to check the CAN-bus.

If you reinstalled the original navigation unit, then disconnect the 12-volt battery for a few minutes. Then reconnect the battery and clear all of the error codes. It may not be possible to clear the error codes if the navigation unit is different from the original.

Not. Block navigation from this machine (like everyone else). But the car completely understood and gathered. After that, the audio and navigation unit stopped working. It works, but not correctly! The radio works and the time shows (via satellites), but there is no connection with the dashboard and unit VCM, via the CAN bus.
Yes, I know that the Nissan Connect system is connected to the immobilizer system. All dloki from this car and have not changed.

According to the service manual, you need to check: CAN-bus, replace unit VCM, then - unit AVN (audio-video navigation).

Back