What is the "Mid-Year Change"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coloradoman

This is what I am probably going to buy today
https://www.empirelakewoodnissan.com/new/Nissan/2019-Nissan-LEAF-lakewood-co-2003116f0a0e0ae922dd7e05363330be.htm?fbclid=IwAR12fw6WlrlT-Toc6yblGuWvFNB835Fs8_uQP5TrhQq8KAlG2lxYXAyttpA

It mentions, mid year change. What did they change?

LeftieBiker said:
It also mentions "50 state emissions." Ads like that are usually riddled with errors.

Lol, yes. Apparently the paint is pearl-white and yet it also has the Jade Frost special paint option.

Mid-year change is maybe the RapidGate firmware update?

I posted on this thread earlier and the post is now missing. <cue twilight zone music>

Well, did you get it? Or was it some sort of bait and switch scam?

And again, mine had that same description on it and never heard what it means.

I posted on this thread earlier and the post is now missing. <cue twilight zone music>

The site has a "feature" that shows you any posts made while you were composing one, and requires an extra confirmation that you have read it and still want to post. Many of us have not noticed that and thus have lost posts over the years. If you haven't left the site you can usually still get back to the post to confirm it again, but once you leave it's gone.

LeftieBiker said:

The site has a "feature" that shows you any posts made while you were composing one, and requires an extra confirmation that you have read it and still want to post. Many of us have not noticed that and thus have lost posts over the years. If you haven't left the site you can usually still get back to the post to confirm it again, but once you leave it's gone.
Good to know. Thanks for the explanation.

Looks like the car is still available, and the price has gone up $1,000. So I guess he didn't get it.

I talked to Nissan EV customer service. They had never heard of it before and are not sure what it means. He theorized that it could either be the update related to RapidGate, or something else.

He actually came over here and read this thread while we were on the phone. So there you go. They are watching us. Beware...

Now if they'd just work case #36181301* for me, I'd be a happy camper.

*the issue with the outwardly flared center console poking at our knees.

Back