Tesla Model 3 Electric car 2019

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is likely a classic scam. I will likely lock this thread and ban the user. My guess is if you contact them they will want some strange sort of payment arrangement like a CL scam. Any takers on a car selling way under market value? :roll:

EVDRIVER said:
This is likely a classic scam. I will likely lock this thread and ban the user. My guess is if you contact them they will want some strange sort of payment arrangement like a CL scam. Any takers on a car selling way under market value? :roll:

And almost clean!

LeftieBiker said:
just that I need reasonable evidence to boot people or delete their posts.
How about: free members cannot create threads in the "For Sale" forum -- and after he created this thread elsewhere, you moved it here for him even though he is a free (likely spammer) member.

LeftieBiker said:
if someone associated with the site tells me that what you wrote still applies now.
If I need to sell something, can I create a for-sale thread in another subforum and then have you move it here? Because I (a free user) can't create a thread in "Private For Sale, Want To Buy" as there is no "New Thread" button.

This is a scam, you can't buy a M3 for this price. Email this person and you will find out it's a Craigslist type scam. For those interested in how to buy:

1) Send full payment to shipping company
2) Say goodbye to your money

Back