SOLD! 2011 LEAF SL $4,999 - 63K, Replaced Battery w/12 bars, 87.61% SOH! New York, NY

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanhanley

Just dropped the price as my base Model 3 arrives next week... My loss is your gain!

This has been a FANTASTIC car, I'll be sad to see her go, but a base Model 3 beckons! I live in NYC (Manhattan & Rockaway Beach) and will be flexible with showing the car in locations within reasonable GOM distances. Links to Photos, Autocheck Report & Driving Data listed below.

PROS:
Low Mileage: 62,860
CHAdeMO quick charge port
EXCELLENT mechanical condition!
LeafSpy Battery SOH (State of Health) = 87.61%
12 battery capacity bars showing!!! (Original Battery replaced by Nissan under warranty with new "Lizard" battery)
Current Range: 80% = 65 Miles, 100% = 75 Miles
SmartPhone App Charging/Pre-Heating Contro (lTCU Upgraded to 3G & updated to TSB service campaign ID NTB18-045 =NO 12V Battery Drain)
New 12V Bosch AGM Battery installed July 2018
Includes Original Trickle Charge Cord 110V
Heater controller kit V2 allows heater to be shut off or lowered to improve range, defrosting, etc (More details in this forum: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20446
Clean Title
New Tires November 2014 (rotated: December 2018, October 2017)
XM Radio
Navigation
Rear Cargo Cover
Rear Cargo Area Organizer (removable)
No accidents

CONS:
There are dents above each front wheel well (shown in photos) from a previous owner. This did not bother me as I used it as a city car.

PHOTOS WITH CURRENT LEAF SPY DATA

CURRENT AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT ON EBAY LISTING

COMPREHENSIVE DRIVING DATA 10/2017-PRESENT (FORUM GEEKS ONLY!)
Check out highlighted section on 11/21/2018 for data regarding a 193 mile highway speed road trip from Rockaway, NY to Providence, RI with only 2 Chademo Quick-Charges!

LeftieBiker said:
I wish that MY SL had cloth seats...
Take a close look at the driver's door armrest.

It may look dirty, but it's not. That's just how the cloth wears on these early cars. Mine looks even worse than this. I tried looking for a replacement on ebay, but all of the used ones look exactly like this.

garsh said:
LeftieBiker said:

It may look dirty, but it's not. That's just how the cloth wears on these early cars. Mine looks even worse than this. I tried looking for a replacement on ebay, but all of the used ones look exactly like this.

I can assure you this is a very clean car! I'm not sure if it's a lighting issue and I am willing to take additional photos for specific requests for interested parties. It came directly from the carwash and may have some vacuum streaking issues. All the upholstery looks like the seats that are lit by the sun, not the shadows.

seanhanley said:
garsh said:
LeftieBiker said:

I can assure you this is a very clean car! I'm not sure if it's a lighting issue and I am willing to take additional photos for specific requests for interested parties. It came directly from the carwash and may have some vacuum streaking issues. All the upholstery looks like the seats that are lit by the sun, not the shadows.

Don't worry about people nit picking... They just like to find "the hair on an egg"... They should only comment if they are going to come see and BUY the car.... Car looks nice.. I am in Nassau County... Where are you located during your days? Maybe I would like to see it? PM me if you like..

Man, that backfired.

Apologies. I was attempting to say that it is normal wear, but my comment severely backfired. The interior appears to be in great shape.

powersurge said:
Don't worry about people nit picking... They just like to find "the hair on an egg"... They should only comment if they are going to come see and BUY the car.... Car looks nice.. I am in Nassau County... Where are you located during your days? Maybe I would like to see it? PM me if you like..

PM Sent!

Still available! Just lowered the price. Happy to meet in outside of NYC to show the car more easily if necessary!

Oh man, I just saw this the other day and was going to try and come see it. Too slow. Do you have a second one for sale?

In all seriousness, I saw that you posted FleetCarma data. When I do finally get a Leaf, I was planning to sign up for that. How was your experience using FleetCarma? Any complications, problems, etc? Did you leave the OBD II dongle in permanently? Can you run FleetCarma and Leaf Spy at the same time? Thanks.

Kieran973 said:
I saw that you posted FleetCarma data. When I do finally get a Leaf, I was planning to sign up for that. How was your experience using FleetCarma? Any complications, problems, etc? Did you leave the OBD II dongle in permanently? Can you run FleetCarma and Leaf Spy at the same time? Thanks.

FleetCarma/SmartCharge NY is pretty amazing! They basically pay you to drive your car. I contacted them when I got LeafSpy and they sent a free Y-cable so I could use both simultaneously and it worked like a charm. If you use my referral link we'll both get a bonus: https://www.fleetcarma.com/smartchargenewyork/?referralCode=96822981

2011 Nissan Leaf White battery replacement 2017 still 12 bars good range SV model no chademo asking $6700 obo runs perfect very clean original owner 73k miles tires are Toyo 80% left aux 12v battery replaced dealer inspection and refresh new fluids brakes checked and flushed. Car is daily driver but moving to electric bike.

Steve
Southern California

hbleaf said:
2011 Nissan Leaf White battery replacement 2017 still 12 bars good range SV model no chademo asking $6700 obo runs perfect very clean original owner 73k miles tires are Toyo 80% left aux 12v battery replaced dealer inspection and refresh new fluids brakes checked and flushed. Car is daily driver but moving to electric bike.

Steve
Southern California
Sounds like a great car and a really good deal.
I suggest you make your own thread.

Good Luck !

Back