LEAF Manager, alternative carwings app for android

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5V_BieA

Someone is working on my problem. Because whenever someone or myself click on update status. I get this message. But Notifications of Unplugged, and charge complete comes in. So I don't believe it when it says car out of range, or weak reception.
What do you think? http://pin.it/R5PpoeS Take a closer look!

What's the status of this app?

There have been several bugs/issues posted on the Google group bu so far no response. Thought I would try here. Not that I'm not appreciative of the tremendous effort put into this app--it totally makes CARWINGS/NissanConnectEV usable. But I am wondering if the project has possibly been abandoned?

I initially reported a problem with the widget when moving to a newer LEAF. Apparently the API now returns SOC% in terms of actual percent and not just x of 12 bars. This broke the widget display (although not the in-app display). I guess not a huge deal since it at least showed the percent as text.

But I recently upgraded my phone and it has Android Oreo on it and the widget no longer loads at all, which was one of the primary reasons to use this app (IMO). I'm wondering if this issue is actually being worked or not?

bump hoping it gets figured out.
I finally got rid of my old phone and discovered this won't work on 9.0 Pie either. bummer.
I'd gladly pay again if the developer would release an update, I used this app literally every day.

Back