Suppressing Science, Trump Style

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SageBrush

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/25/trump-administration-climate-crisis-denying-scientist

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Over and over and over. It took all of 5 mins listening to the hearings yesterday morning for me to confirm that Little T is GUILTY AF!

LeftieBiker said:
To be fair, this is hardly a Trump invention. If anything, that would be giving him too much credit.
-
True; it turned into the Repuke White House playbook under li'l Bush and the Evangelicals. Which makes this story all the more impressive, since this scientist started working for the government during the li'l Bush regime but it took a Trump witch hunt to destroy the EPA

When it comes time to pay the piper, these guys will be laying in their gilded coffins. They couldn't care less.

If trump destroyed the EPA then who showed up for the scheduled epa inspection for the waste water treatment plant where I work?

Back in February none of the house climate change committee democrats bothered to show up for a meeting, but all the Republicans did.
No more house climate change committee.

More suppression of science by the White House:

The White House Blocked My Report on Climate Change and National Security Opinion | The White House Blocked My Report on Climate Change and National Security

That changed last month, when the White House blocked the submission of my bureau’s written testimony on the national security implications of climate change to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. The stated reason was that the scientific foundation of the analysis did not comport with the administration’s position on climate change.

Back