Nissan Connect App

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happychap

Hi
I just picked up a new nissan leaf 2019 and have connected the Nissan services Connect App. However, it only shows me driving history, and nothing else such has battery or climate controls etc... is there something I have to do to make those controls show up on the app?
Thanks

I'm not sure about Android, but on the iPhone's App Store, there's a "Nissan Connect" app, which is for Nissan's ICE vehicles, and a "NissanConnect Services" app, which is also for ICE vehicles, and a "NissanConnect EV & Services", which is the one you want for a Leaf.

Hi,

Did you resolve this, I have the same issue, although lights and lights & horn remote control appeared this morning.

I don't have temperature controls.

Cheers

Dan

Yes, there has been a kittle bit of progress. I unpaired the car from app and waited 30 mins before pairing it again. Now I have the same as you i.e lights, lights and horn and the charging status. So im just missing the climate control. I am still communicating with Nissan support who say they are looking in to it and will get back to me. As for the driving history theysay its a known problem but if you change it to view daily instead of monthly it appears to work.

Happychap said:
Yes, there has been a kittle bit of progress. I unpaired the car from app and waited 30 mins before pairing it again. Now I have the same as you i.e lights, lights and horn and the charging status. So im just missing the climate control. I am still communicating with Nissan support who say they are looking in to it and will get back to me. As for the driving history theysay its a known problem but if you change it to view daily instead of monthly it appears to work.

What's the process you used to unpair the car from the app? This is done from within the Connect EV app, or some other way?

Back