SOLD: 2018 Nissan LEAF S, Quick Charge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will follow up with a different salesperson and see what happens. If Sage is correct, their price would be the lowest in the country before state or federal incentives.
Jurgen

Try

> Lane McCulloch
> (801) 831-8813

Addendum: Or not. Last email discussing the $21k price for the car
That is the purchase price of the vehicle. The discounts listed on our website are as follows:
A $3500 rebate with our local power company (Rocky Mountain Power).
A federal tax credit of $7500 which is in the form of a tax deduction at the end of the year.
After clarifying with my manager, based upon our conversation there is an additional $1000 available to you as a dealer discount that we can apply, which would bring the total price of the vehicle to $32,935, plus tax, title, license and a $289 dealer doc fee.
Financing would be done through a preferred lender, which is Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.
-
Unless that Rocky Mtn rebate is offered to out of state residents this deal is meh

Yeah, I found a '19 sl plus for 37k. I thought I was getting a great deal (was also looking at the kona and model 3). When I went to sign the paperwork, the dealer fed me some bs about the 37 being the price for a lease, which essentially passes some of the federal tax credit onto the lessee. The purchase price ended up being 41... I was pissed but what can you really expect from car dealerships? Wish I had just bought a tesla (ended up paying 46k when it was all said and done). I placed too big of a value on the federal tax credit and lifetime powertrain warranty I got from the dealer, and didn't look into the life expectancy of these batteries at all....if it weren't for my battery degradation anxiety, i'd completely love this car though...

Glad you were able to sell your car. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the vinyl wrapping? It looks really nice. Would love to do something like that with mine.

Back