How much of a Discount Should I be Able to Get on an Ordered Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use an auto broker for many of my vehicle purchases. The first time I used this guy was for my brand new '07 Nissan Titan. It was a very good experience. I received a price that was better than I could have negotiated.

I'm currently working to buy a 2019 Leaf SV Plus with the weather and tech packages, plus floor mats and mud guards. His discount off of MSRP (42,500) is only about $300, which is very unusual. It's the worst discount I've seen him get. Normally my price is invoice + $300. The rebates (Nissan, Fed and Colorado) add up to around $13K.

For my F-350, I didn't use the auto broker because I used the Ford X-Plan pricing which was below invoice and better than the auto broker could get.

If you're a lousy negotiator, consider using the Costco buying program.

You may be better off buying via vpp or Costco. The plus models are scarce in many parts of the country, hence small discounts. After rebates, the Plus is cheaper than the Bolt and 3 SR+, so have been going quickly. Most of the country doesn’t have the Niro or Kona, not are they in any great supply themselves.

I just purchased a 19’ SV Plus with all weather and tech package for $39,200. I also received received a $2500 Utility rebate and the Fed. I’m not sure if I got a good deal or not.

SlowEV said:
I just purchased a 19’ SV Plus with all weather and tech package for $39,200. I also received received a $2500 Utility rebate and the Fed. I’m not sure if I got a good deal or not.

The $39,200, is this before tax and fee or rebate?

Back