Turbo3 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:35 am
At last a new updated version of LeafSpy Pro is ready for testing. If you have LeafSpy Pro you can use this link to try it out and give me feedback. There is also an updated PDF of the built-in help.
The major improvements are the support for Gauges which are much better at displaying the rapidly changing data that custom screens allow because they only read data from the Leaf that is being displayed. I have seen update rates of 150 milliseconds on the sample BMS screens that are included in this release.
There is a new Safe Mode (for 2011-2017 Leafs) which should eliminate the relay clicking sound heard when the Leaf is in Sleep mode and LeafSpy Pro tries to communicate with the Leaf.
The Server function has been moved to the background area and continues to run when LeafSpy Pro is in the background or the device is turned off.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... af_Spy_Pro
- Support for new Android Permissions check at run time.
- LeafSpy Pro - Custom Screen 3 improvements including addition of user defined Gauges to better display fast changing data. Gauges include resettable Lo/Hi markers.
- LeafSpy Pro - Changed HV battery temperature Graph on screen 2 from a simple Bar graph to resettable time graph which also includes plotting ambient temperature.
- Added a "Safe Mode" in Settings/Options to eliminate clicking sound heard when LeafSpy attempts to communicate with a Leaf that has gone into Sleep mode. Not usable on 2018 or newer Leafs. Safe Mode is the default each time LeafSpy is started unless a 2018 or newer Leaf is detect/selected. For 2018 or newer Leafs be sure the correct Model Year is selected on the Settings/Model Year panel.
- Added option in Settings/Options to enable LELink^2 zero power mode for 2011-2017 Leaf. Zero power mode is not compatible with 2018 and newer Leafs.
- Added option in Settings/Logging to allow logging of Cell Voltages to be disabled. This will speed up logging by not reading the 96 cell voltages and shunt values from the Leaf. This is overwritten if the currently displayed screen require displaying cell/shunt data.
- Added option in Settings/Logging to change the default variable separator and decimal separator used in the csv log file from comma and decimal point to semicolon and decimal comma.
- Added Charge Alarm to Settings/Battery.
- Maximum Elevation/Speed graph samples increased from 5000 to 10000 samples.
- Custom screen file menu list is now sorted alphabetically. If current custom screen contains only Gauges the file list may start with an option to resize the current gauge screen if it has been manually adjusted.
- Gauges on custom screens can be manually scaled if the automatic scaling does not produce the optimum scaling.
- Custom screen labels/variables elements now automatically select the font size based on space available and a template specfying how many characters need to be displayed. As a result the "L" type element has been replaced with types "LBL", "VAR", "LV", and "VL".
- For Custom screens, depending on the element type being displayed, the location can be specific relative to the top left corner of the element (-X,-Y) or relative to the center of the element (X, Y).
- Built in help now uses an included true mono space font when graphics are drawn. This gets around the problem that most Android system mono space fonts are not mono space.
- The time it takes to cycle through reading all the data currently being read from the Leaf can be displayed in the lower right status area by selecting the "Hide Connect Status" option in Settings/Screen. This is helpful when evaluating different OBDII adapters for performance or to see the update speed of a custom gauge screen. Time is in seconds.
- Added a header to the Elevation/Speed csv log file.
- Tire pressures can now be read from 2018 and newer Leafs.
- Server function is now a background process. Data continues to be sent to the server even if LeafSpy is running in the background or the device is turned off.
- Hx, Speed (GPS), HV Battery voltage and current are now included in the data sent to the Server.