Is myEVroute dying a slow death?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roger1818

Looking at all of the "nearby" charging station on the myEVroute™ network on Plug Share, it seems as if most of them are out of order, and have been so for some time. That can't be a good sign. Many of these stations are the only DCFC station around for hundreds of kilometers (with the next closest also being and out of order myEVroute™ station). Does anyone know if someone like Flo, Electric Circuit or ChargePoint will be taking over these stations?

Edit: Updated to include the ™ symbol.

LeftieBiker said:
Ok, we see your region in your signature. Are we supposed to sleuth out what your route is, exactly...?

LOL. "myEVroute™" is the name of a network of DCFC stations, much like Electrify Canada/America, ChargePoint, Flo, etc. Looking at Plugshare, they seem to only exist in Ontario, Canada. If you Google "myEVroute" you will find their website (I am hesitant of providing web links on this forum as I have been falsely accused of being a spammer by a moderator in the past for providing a link to a tire size calculator).

Sorry about the confusion.

I drove my Leaf home from Western NY to Detroit, through Ontario, this past September. I used mostly MyEVRoute stations at Tim Hortons along the 401/402/QEW.

We needed to make some other L2 stops.
Some are a little far apart for a 24kwhr Leaf, and they do only 20kw max. It was a long drive with charging, but it made the trip possible. The exchange rate made it not so bad for cost. All the ones I stopped at were working.

roger1818 said:
LOL. "myEVroute™" is the name of a network of DCFC stations, much like Electrify Canada/America, ChargePoint, Flo, etc. Looking at Plugshare, they seem to only exist in Ontario, Canada. If you Google "myEVroute" you will find their website (I am hesitant of providing web links on this forum as I have been falsely accused of being a spammer by a moderator in the past for providing a link to a tire size calculator).
This must be why I've never heard of them before.

Back