Seat extensions for tall people

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgeliot

I've owned my Leaf for a couple of years and just learned about extendmyseat dot com (I'm trying to avoid this being flagged as spam). At 6'2" I don't quite feel the need for an extension, but perhaps others will benefit.

I am not associated with that vendor, and have never tried their products.

I’m 6’7” and have had their seat extenders installed in my 2011 LEAF for many years. I’m very happy with them.

Can you show some picture of how it works? Where are we able to get the part and is it a DIY project (or needs professional installation)? Thanks!

alanwan306 said:
Can you show some picture of how it works? Where are we able to get the part and is it a DIY project (or needs professional installation)? Thanks!

I'm newer to the forum and LEAF ownership, but I ordered these extenders for my 2022 Nissan LEAF and installed them during my first week of ownership (I am 6'2"). It is an easy DIY install and is similar to what is shown in the video here:

https://youtu.be/QLdHhZMwMX8

It took me maybe 20-30 minutes to do the install and I have had no issues since. I was worried initially given the website doesn't mention support for the newest Nissan LEAF's but I chatted with their live support and they confirmed it should work, so I ordered and installed them. Hope this helps.

Back