Looking for Leaf; lost out on 2 attempts

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks decent:

https://bit.ly/38NskNB

Based on the photos, it seems to have 12 bars still although I'm sure the SOH via LeafSpy would indicate that it's close to dropping the first capacity bar (which is normally, given the age and mileage)

Got my LEAF today! :D
2016 SV with QC. Drives great and only flaw so far is the 'goo' was used so I have to replace it.

Big thanks to everyone who helped me with this. I was able to talk the dealership down a bit and they were amused I knew more about the car than the salespeople. Of course they don't sell just one model.

Congrats and hope you enjoy it for a long time.

You can have my can-o-goo for the price of shipping if you want it. I bought a spare and will never use it.

Congrats on getting your car. Test the little compressor to make sure it is OK (not full of goo). Assuming it is OK, buy a good tubeless tire repair kit and forget about the expensive goo. I carry a cheap repair kit that has long rubber strings and an expensive mushroom plug kit (like the one I carry on my motorcycle). The mushroom plugs make a permanent repair of a nail or screw hole in the tread. The strings and glue from the cheap kit can be used for a temporary repair of a larger tear such as in the sidewall (hopefully lasts long enough to get to a tire shop).

Back