2013 Nissan Leaf SV (battery replaced in 2018)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be more flexible on accepting lower offers. Premium is a big hit with most who have it, but it isn't widely known as a must-have package. The Charge Package is more popular, but it isn't a required option for everyone. Make sure to mention the heat pump!

Oh, I didn't realize there was no QC. Somewhere in between the new price and old price gives you room to allow negotiation.

The carpool sticker being ready is handy, but it's $400 to ship a leaf from Seattle/Portland, so I see older leafs depart to California quite a bit for using two years in the carpool lane then dumping.

I bought my car from up north with a warranty replacement battery.
Definitely money well spent getting one from a cooler climate.

Any idea what it would cost to ship to Washington DC? What range are you getting? My favorite color BTW Thanks!

RonSwanson said:
As an FYI, I am in a warm climate but the battery is still doing well at a high capacity. I rarely charge above 80% and the car is garaged at home.

No to be too negative, but a two year old Lizard pack with SOH below 90% is not doing extremely well. I assume that it would lose capacity more slowly in a cool climate, but there are plenty of older Leafs with that SOH remaining on the original pack. At least your price is good.

alozzy said:
Plenty of 2013s with all 12 capacity bars? That's pretty rare, even in the PNW.

I'm talking about 24kwh leafs, not 2013 Leafs. 2014 and especially 2015 Leafs with 12 bars on the original packs are still far from rare.

LeftieBiker said:
alozzy said:
Plenty of 2013s with all 12 capacity bars? That's pretty rare, even in the PNW.

I'm talking about 24kwh leafs, not 2013 Leafs. 2014 and especially 2015 Leafs with 12 bars on the original packs are still far from rare.

My only point was that, compared to other 2013s, his has a relatively good battery pack so it should compare favorably to other 2013 LEAFs that potential buyers might consider.

Back