Electrify America Network

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coleafrado said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
coleafrado said:
Had an EA charger give the error "VEHICLE_JINSIGNAL_REMOVED" earlier today. Whatever that means, a charger restart didn't help - but the car charged fine at an EVgo station. :roll:

Calling customer support did not fix the issue?

They rebooted the station to no avail, so they credited my account with a comp charging session and I left.

Well damn. EA is using 4 different hardware manufacturers. Wondering if any vendor has a higher failure rate than the rest? All the ones I have used (the list is NOT extensive) has worked fine for me.

I used EA for the first time on Monday 3/16 (my 1st WFH day) w/my Bolt and it wasn't a good experience. Verbiage in work emails was getting stronger and stronger about working from home before the county then state (COVID-19) lockdowns came. I Joined Pass+ ($4/mo) so that I could get no session fee and 18 cents/minute. I figured I'd be charging a bunch over there in the future due to not being allowed to go into work (where I got free juice).

I figured that if i could achieve 50+ kW rates (from 0 to ~55%), it'd be about 18 cents/kWh, thus cheaper than me charging at home.

Arrived a location that was FINALLY opened after being in place for months. I only used their app. 1st charger didn't work and couldn't get past whatever the initial phase was. Its credit card reader also showed a network error. I move to another charger but their stupid app decides to throw up an error saying "This session is outside of plan parameters" and thus wanted to charge the normal Pass price of $1 session fee + 25 cents/minute. No thanks!

I called CS. CSR was super friendly, confirmed that was wrong and that I had Pass+. After he went to check on things and started the sessions remotely, which didn't help, he said just go ahead an charge and they'll credit me the difference. He was wishy washy on whether it'd be automatic or I'd need to contact them again. He mentioned 3-5 business days. So far, I've not seen any credit. In the end, I spent 19 minutes on the phone w/them, a fair # of minutes on hold while he checked on things.

Worst part was the charging rate was slow. I guess my battery was cold. Outside air temp was 44 F. (I don't know my battery temp.) EA's UI isn't great and doesn't seem to continually show the charging rate. I saw 27 kW (possibly even 25 kW) and it gradually rose. I got fed up and took off by the time it hit 35 kW. In the end, I got 6.3 kWh and it took 12:29. I started 24% SoC and ended at 34% SoC. I was incorrectly charged $1 session fee + $3.12 energy fee = $4.12. My correct price should be $2.25, which still makes it quite expensive at over ~35.7 cents/kWh (more than it costs to charge at home).

When I was having trouble/looking around, I noticed that someone was remotely connected to 1 or 2 of the chargers and I could see they were running some version of Windows.

cwerdna said:
I used EA for the first time on Monday 3/16 (my 1st WFH day) w/my Bolt and it wasn't a good experience. Verbiage in work emails was getting stronger and stronger about working from home before the county then state (COVID-19) lockdowns came. I Joined Pass+ ($4/mo) so that I could get no session fee and 18 cents/minute. I figured I'd be charging a bunch over there in the future due to not being allowed to go into work (where I got free juice).

I figured that if i could achieve 50+ kW rates (from 0 to ~55%), it'd be about 18 cents/kWh, thus cheaper than me charging at home.

Arrived a location that was FINALLY opened after being in place for months. I only used their app. 1st charger didn't work and couldn't get past whatever the initial phase was. Its credit card reader also showed a network error. I move to another charger but their stupid app decides to throw up an error saying "This session is outside of plan parameters" and thus wanted to charge the normal Pass price of $1 session fee + 25 cents/minute. No thanks!

I called CS. CSR was super friendly, confirmed that was wrong and that I had Pass+. After he went to check on things and started the sessions remotely, which didn't help, he said just go ahead an charge and they'll credit me the difference. He was wishy washy on whether it'd be automatic or I'd need to contact them again. He mentioned 3-5 business days. So far, I've not seen any credit. In the end, I spent 19 minutes on the phone w/them, a fair # of minutes on hold while he checked on things.

Worst part was the charging rate was slow. I guess my battery was cold. Outside air temp was 44 F. (I don't know my battery temp.) EA's UI isn't great and doesn't seem to continually show the charging rate. I saw 27 kW (possibly even 25 kW) and it gradually rose. I got fed up and took off by the time it hit 35 kW. In the end, I got 6.3 kWh and it took 12:29. I started 24% SoC and ended at 34% SoC. I was incorrectly charged $1 session fee + $3.12 energy fee = $4.12. My correct price should be $2.25, which still makes it quite expensive at over ~35.7 cents/kWh (more than it costs to charge at home).

When I was having trouble/looking around, I noticed that someone was remotely connected to 1 or 2 of the chargers and I could see they were running some version of Windows.

Sounds like your rate was higher than the station displayed. You need Bolt Spy. FYI; I am using my EVGO credit and I am only getting 32-33 cents/kwh during peak @ 25 cents per minute. As far as the cold pack charging; I don't understand that at all.

I did a side by side at EA with Bolt on a morning where Bolt drove 30 miles to the station and I drove 3.4 miles and yeah my car was garaged but hadn't been charged in 3 days so my batt temps were in the mid 40's. (its garaged at night but spends over 12 hours a day outside on work days.)

Well, he started at 22 KW, I started at 71 KW. He finally hit 40 KW after 15 minutes and 45 KW but only for about 15 minutes before the ramp down due to SOC (I guess) happened. I peaked at 73.8 KW before ramping down at 44% SOC.

IceGate testing on 62 kwh packs has revealed the same basic charging pattern where peak current starts dropping earlier than normal. I anticipate maintaining peak current (200 amps) over 50% during Summer (55 % is my guess)

RapidGate however is completely different on the 62 kwh. No full data yet but in the few instances of charging with a warmer pack, I am seeing full current initially with ramp down happening at a lower SOC. Typical on 120 amp machines is knee (current ramp down) at 70% SOC under optimum conditions. I did see it as low as 55% during 3 sessions with pack in low 100's.

Although not ideal, 55% is enough range to get me down the road so avoiding a higher cost to charge is doable with concessions.

FYI; during the charge sessions I received 23.1 kwh in 22 minutes. The Bolt received 21.1 kwh in 38 minutes.

DaveinOlyWA said:
Sounds like your rate was higher than the station displayed. You need Bolt Spy. FYI; I am using my EVGO credit and I am only getting 32-33 cents/kwh during peak @ 25 cents per minute. As far as the cold pack charging; I don't understand that at all.

I did a side by side at EA with Bolt on a morning where Bolt drove 30 miles to the station and I drove 3.4 miles and yeah my car was garaged but hadn't been charged in 3 days so my batt temps were in the mid 40's. (its garaged at night but spends over 12 hours a day outside on work days.)

Well, he started at 22 KW, I started at 71 KW. He finally hit 40 KW after 15 minutes and 45 KW but only for about 15 minutes before the ramp down due to SOC (I guess) happened.
What the charger displayed was probably accurate for me. I almost never DC FC and this was my 1st time on a paid one and one that charged by time, at that. There is no Bolt Spy. Closest is Torque Pro with the necessary OBD2 dongle. When I have some time, I'll look into it.

https://www.chevybolt.org/threads/chevrolet-announces-update-to-all-2017-2019-bolts-with-fast-charging.35146/ came out on March 2, 2020 so I obviously don't have it. I've only had time to look at a few comparisons and it apparently doesn't help that much and also doesn't alter the pre-2020 behavior of having these sharp drops at particular % SoCs. 2020 Bolts apparently have a more gradual drop at each % SoC mark.

I'll probably get the above update done in the near future, but I doubt it'll help me much.

Lesson learned for me is not to use a charge-by-time DC FC when my battery's cold. There are several 25 cent/kWh DCFCs (62.5 kW) at ChargePoint HQ and I have hit 54 or 55 kW on them before when they were free. But, my battery was warmer then. They're not near home and it's not worth my while to make a trip out there unless I'm going to be in the area. I did use them recently (paying $) when I was in they area.

I did submit my experience/feedback on Plugshare about the EA location, including a request for per kWh billing instead of by time.

Because I need to WFH for who knows how long (months?), WFH + some home EV charging will push me into tier 2. Currently, my off-peak (cheapest) PG&E rates in tier 2 are 29.222 cents/kWh. Partial-peak (rest of day) are 30.905 cents/kWh.

Once we hit "summer" (begins May 1), my tier 2 rates for peak, partial-peak, and off-peak per kWh are 48.1, 36.3 and 28.8 cents/kWh. This comes from page 2 of https://www.pge.com/tariffs/assets/pdf/tariffbook/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-6.pdf. They update those rates every few months.

Prior to my county (and now state) lockdown, almost all of my EV juice came from free L2 charging at work.

Another annoying part about EA is this (from https://www.electrifyamerica.com/faqs):
How do I change from one membership type to another?

In your account, go to Plan details and follow the prompts to change plan types. Please note that a request to change from Pass+ to Pass membership will only go into effect on the 1st day of the next billing cycle, which coincides with the monthly anniversary of your sign-up date.
So, I was in a sense forced to choose Pass+ from the beginning. If I chose Pass (no monthly fee) then if I wanted to switch to Pass+, I'd have to wait up to a month for it to take effect. :(

cwerdna said:
So, I was in a sense forced to choose Pass+ from the beginning. If I chose Pass (no monthly fee) then if I wanted to switch to Pass+, I'd have to wait up to a month for it to take effect. :(

Nothing stopping you from making a new, separate account.

cwerdna said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

Well, he started at 22 KW, I started at 71 KW. He finally hit 40 KW after 15 minutes and 45 KW but only for about 15 minutes before the ramp down due to SOC (I guess) happened.
What the charger displayed was probably accurate for me. I almost never DC FC and this was my 1st time on a paid one and one that charged by time, at that. There is no Bolt Spy. Closest is Torque Pro with the necessary OBD2 dongle. When I have some time, I'll look into it.

https://www.chevybolt.org/threads/chevrolet-announces-update-to-all-2017-2019-bolts-with-fast-charging.35146/ came out on March 2, 2020 so I obviously don't have it. I've only had time to look at a few comparisons and it apparently doesn't help that much and also doesn't alter the pre-2020 behavior of having these sharp drops at particular % SoCs. 2020 Bolts apparently have a more gradual drop at each % SoC mark.

I'll probably get the above update done in the near future, but I doubt it'll help me much.

Lesson learned for me is not to use a charge-by-time DC FC when my battery's cold. There are several 25 cent/kWh DCFCs (62.5 kW) at ChargePoint HQ and I have hit 54 or 55 kW on them before when they were free. But, my battery was warmer then. They're not near home and it's not worth my while to make a trip out there unless I'm going to be in the area. I did use them recently (paying $) when I was in they area.

I did submit my experience/feedback on Plugshare about the EA location, including a request for per kWh billing instead of by time.

Because I need to WFH for who knows how long (months?), WFH + some home EV charging will push me into tier 2. Currently, my off-peak (cheapest) PG&E rates in tier 2 are 29.222 cents/kWh. Partial-peak (rest of day) are 30.905 cents/kWh.

Once we hit "summer" (begins May 1), my tier 2 rates for peak, partial-peak, and off-peak per kWh are 48.1, 36.3 and 28.8 cents/kWh. This comes from page 2 of https://www.pge.com/tariffs/assets/pdf/tariffbook/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-6.pdf. They update those rates every few months.

Prior to my county (and now state) lockdown, almost all of my EV juice came from free L2 charging at work.

Another annoying part about EA is this (from https://www.electrifyamerica.com/faqs):

In your account, go to Plan details and follow the prompts to change plan types. Please note that a request to change from Pass+ to Pass membership will only go into effect on the 1st day of the next billing cycle, which coincides with the monthly anniversary of your sign-up date.

Granted its much slower but no free level 2's in the area? Guessing if you had them, they would be overrun but something to consider

I do see your reasons for not charging at home. Your Summer rates are rather extreme. But Summer should mean much less cold battery issues as well.

I would definitely invest in whatever battery app the Bolt can use. It seems rather important in your case to know the temperature ranges for optimum charging.

cwerdna said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

Granted its much slower but no free level 2's in the area? Guessing if you had them, they would be overrun but something to consider

I do see your reasons for not charging at home. Your Summer rates are rather extreme. But Summer should mean much less cold battery issues as well.

I would definitely invest in whatever battery app the Bolt can use. It seems rather important in your case to know the temperature ranges for optimum charging.

Maybe:

479 McKinley St.
Corona, CA 92879

and

1800 North Main St.
Salinas, CA 93906

My method of tracking has been broken by changes in the website. I could work around it, but have somewhat lost interest.

DaveinOlyWA said:

There are only 3 free L2 J1772 plugs sorta in my area. The former 8 that were on non-networked Clipper Creek stations got replaced with a bunch of ChargePoint CT-4000 stations with only 3 plugs available for public use (1 dual handle station + 1 single handle in another part of the parking lot). It's about 5 miles each way from home, so it makes no sense to go there and back unless I'm going to pass that area or spend a lot of time there. There's also a 4 hour time limit and no restrooms unless I walk to a business maybe 5-7 minutes away (if it's open)... And, yes, before the Santa Clara County (and now CA state) lockdown, they were quite busy.

They also turned on https://www.chargepoint.com/resources/using-waitlist/, but the WL is unpredictable. The owners set the stations to "close" at 11 pm. The latest behavior is that even if you are charging at at 10:59:59 pm, once it hits 11 pm, power is cut to the connectors which is a bummer for me as I'm a night owl. :( Previously, it'd keep charging past 11 pm, despite the 11 pm "closing" time.

The old Clipper Creek non-networked stations (totally removed) had no enforced time limit nor opening/closing hours.

Anyway, for the WL, you could be in spot 7 and not make it to the front before 11 pm "closing time". Or, you could be spot 5 and suddenly find yourself at the front due to people snoozing or leaving the list... Or, there's a 5 minute timeout, so if 4 folks in front of you all don't respond (each ignoring/hitting their 5 minute timeout), in about 20 minutes, you find yourself at the head. There has also been buggy behavior I've personally experienced. Example: I was in spot 4. I passed by and saw a handle hung up. Instead of being in the orange screen "waiting for ____ driver", I was able to swipe and charge. I somehow jumped the line or the queue was messed up.)

I did finally have a happy ending with EA. After more than a week of them not crediting me so that I was charged the right amount, they called me to apologize and said they'd also just refund me the $4.12 I was charged. I was bit skeptical as I saw no change in the app until at least a day after the call. My EA "wallet" is now back to the $10 instead of $5.88.

Also, they mentioned something I found out about already via FB post: https://www.facebook.com/ElectrifyAmerica/photos/a.483134038887683/737397770127974/?type=3&theater.
Giving you the freedom to go anywhere has always been our goal. But, for most, travel is not possible right now. We must all do our best to stay put. But for those needing to travel to loved ones or for essential jobs, our charging stations remain open.

We know this situation means less driving and less of a need to charge—so starting today (3/25/20), the monthly subscription fee for existing Electrify America Pass+ members* will be waived until further notice. Questions or concerns? We’ll be here for you at our 24/7 support line: 1-833-632-2778.

*As of March 25, 2020, the monthly subscription fee for existing Electrify Canada Pass+ members will also be waived until further notice. For any questions about Electrify Canada, please call 1-833-231-3226.
So... that's good.

BTW, on my only use of that set of EA stations I was at, there was nobody else charging there. For handles, it has 5 SAE Combo, 1 CHAdeMO and 1 J1772.

There's a Walmart under 2 miles away with 2 dual handle EVgo DC FCs (100 amp max) for a total of 2 SAE Combo and 2 CHAdeMO. I've sometimes seen those in use, usually by Leafs, presumably due to NCTC. Those have open for a few years. Alas, per https://www.evgo.com/charging-plans/, CA Bay Area pricing is too high to make it worth my while. It's 30 cents/minute w/o membership and 26 cents/minute with $7.99 monthly fee. If I only hit ~37 kW due to the low amperage.... no thanks.

cwerdna said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

There are only 3 free L2 J1772 plugs sorta in my area. The former 8 that were on non-networked Clipper Creek stations got replaced with a bunch of ChargePoint CT-4000 stations with only 3 plugs available for public use (1 dual handle station + 1 single handle in another part of the parking lot). It's about 5 miles each way from home, so it makes no sense to go there and back unless I'm going to pass that area or spend a lot of time there. There's also a 4 hour time limit and no restrooms unless I walk to a business maybe 5-7 minutes away (if it's open)... And, yes, before the Santa Clara County (and now CA state) lockdown, they were quite busy.

They also turned on https://www.chargepoint.com/resources/using-waitlist/, but the WL is unpredictable. The owners set the stations to "close" at 11 pm. The latest behavior is that even if you are charging at at 10:59:59 pm, once it hits 11 pm, power is cut to the connectors which is a bummer for me as I'm a night owl. :( Previously, it'd keep charging past 11 pm, despite the 11 pm "closing" time.

The old Clipper Creek non-networked stations (totally removed) had no enforced time limit nor opening/closing hours.

Anyway, for the WL, you could be in spot 7 and not make it to the front before 11 pm "closing time". Or, you could be spot 5 and suddenly find yourself at the front due to people snoozing or leaving the list... Or, there's a 5 minute timeout, so if 4 folks in front of you all don't respond (each ignoring/hitting their 5 minute timeout), in about 20 minutes, you find yourself at the head. There has also been buggy behavior I've personally experienced. Example: I was in spot 4. I passed by and saw a handle hung up. Instead of being in the orange screen "waiting for ____ driver", I was able to swipe and charge. I somehow jumped the line or the queue was messed up.)

I did finally have a happy ending with EA. After more than a week of them not crediting me so that I was charged the right amount, they called me to apologize and said they'd also just refund me the $4.12 I was charged. I was bit skeptical as I saw no change in the app until at least a day after the call. My EA "wallet" is now back to the $10 instead of $5.88.

Also, they mentioned something I found out about already via FB post: https://www.facebook.com/ElectrifyAmerica/photos/a.483134038887683/737397770127974/?type=3&theater.
Giving you the freedom to go anywhere has always been our goal. But, for most, travel is not possible right now. We must all do our best to stay put. But for those needing to travel to loved ones or for essential jobs, our charging stations remain open.

We know this situation means less driving and less of a need to charge—so starting today (3/25/20), the monthly subscription fee for existing Electrify America Pass+ members* will be waived until further notice. Questions or concerns? We’ll be here for you at our 24/7 support line: 1-833-632-2778.

*As of March 25, 2020, the monthly subscription fee for existing Electrify Canada Pass+ members will also be waived until further notice. For any questions about Electrify Canada, please call 1-833-231-3226.
So... that's good.

BTW, on my only use of that set of EA stations I was at, there was nobody else charging there. For handles, it has 5 SAE Combo, 1 CHAdeMO and 1 J1772.

There's a Walmart under 2 miles away with 2 dual handle EVgo DC FCs (100 amp max) for a total of 2 SAE Combo and 2 CHAdeMO. I've sometimes seen those in use, usually by Leafs, presumably due to NCTC. Those have open for a few years. Alas, per https://www.evgo.com/charging-plans/, CA Bay Area pricing is too high to make it worth my while. It's 30 cents/minute w/o membership and 26 cents/minute with $7.99 monthly fee. If I only hit ~37 kW due to the low amperage.... no thanks.

Call or email EVgo and they will give you their COVID discount. Dropped my rates from 25 cents to 20 cents per minute. At 27 cents/kwh it would save you money

BUT

All our EVgo's run between 120 to 124 amps so yours would essentially be a wash. EA will charge you over 120 amps after you get past the BS warmup stage on your Bolt. With lower per minute costs (only 18 cents/min here for Pass Plus) and no subscription fee, this is what I would do in your situation. Will be much cheaper than your home rates and w/o heavy range needs, I would just charge until the knee to minimize your cost per mile.

DaveinOlyWA said:
Call or email EVgo and they will give you their COVID discount. Dropped my rates from 25 cents to 20 cents per minute. At 27 cents/kwh it would save you money

BUT

All our EVgo's run between 120 to 124 amps so yours would essentially be a wash. EA will charge you over 120 amps after you get past the BS warmup stage on your Bolt. With lower per minute costs (only 18 cents/min here for Pass Plus) and no subscription fee, this is what I would do in your situation. Will be much cheaper than your home rates and w/o heavy range needs, I would just charge until the knee to minimize your cost per mile.
I'm aware of a EVgo discount via https://www.facebook.com/evgonetwork/photos/a.178742772162671/2836925999677655/?type=3&theater
Are you an EV driver who still needs to drive for COVID-19 response?

EVgo is thankful to everyone who is staying home to help flatten the curve, but we also recognize that there are those among our EV driving community who still need to be on the road at this time.

If you're working in health care, grocery, food services, rideshare, delivery or otherwise experiencing hardship due to the COVID-19 crisis, please call us to work with you on a special time-limited discount to help.
I'm not doing those things nor experiencing a significant financial hardship (at least not in terms of salary) due to COVID-19 so I don't think it'd be fair if I asked for that.

Also, the two EVgo DC FCs nearest me are only 100 amps from the pics that have been posted, so I'd probably see about 35 to 37 kW at best. I can double check the next time I'm there but I've never seen the hardware change. The units appear identical now vs. when they were first installed and not turned on yet.

It would need to be much less than 18 cents/minute to make it competitive with EA. Right now, per https://www.evgo.com/charging-plans/, EVgo Bay Area rates are 30 or 26 cents/minute depending on whether one is paying for membership.

The closest EVgo DC FCs and EA DC FCs are actually almost the same distance from home (between ~5.5 to and 6 miles from home) and they aren't that far from each other (under 2 miles between them).

Here's WetEV's "Coming Soon" list, current as of 3/31/20. At the end of March there were 416 sites open of which only 7 opened in March (for obvious reasons), and 101 "Coming Soon" on the map. Wallingford, CT seems to have disappeared.

I've bolded each station that's opened since this post was originally made and added the opening date in [ ]. I've put new sites subsequently added to the list in ( date ):

AL:
Walmart 661 (Athens, AL) 1011 US Hwy 72 E Athens, AL 35611(Added 3/11/20)
Walmart Supercenter 1462 (Greenville, AL)501 Willow Ln Greenville, AL 36037 (Added 3/10/20)
Walmart Supercenter 809 (Oxford, AL) 92 Plaza Ln Oxford, AL 36203 (Added 3/11/20)
Walmart 1212 (Saraland, AL) 1095 Industrial Pkwy Saraland, AL 36571(added 3/10/20)
Walmart Supercenter 356 (Auburn, AL) 1717 S College St Auburn, AL 36832 (added 3/10/20)

AZ:
Az Mills Mall 5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle Tempe,AZ,85282 [11/14/19]
"Love's Travel #286 (Quartzsite, Az) 760 S Quartzsite Blvd Quartzsite",AZ,85346
Arizona Proving Grounds 17169 N Murphy Rd Maricopa, AZ 85138 (Site added 11/19, but removed from map 12/12/19)

CA - South of Tehachapis:
BOA LA Chinatown CA9-167 850 N Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Added 3/10/20?)
Boa Washington-centinela Ca9-160 12316 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066 (Not on list) [12/18/19]
Malibu Village 3822 Cross Creek Rd Malibu, CA 90265 (Added 3/10/20?)
Palos Verdes Library District 701 Silver Spur Road Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Walmart 3180 - South Gate, Ca 4651 Firestone Blvd. South Gate",CA,90280 [2/20/20]
"Target T2082 - Buena Park, Ca 7530 Orangethorpe Avenue Buena Park",CA,90621 [12/31/19]
"Target T0229 - Cypress, Ca 9835 Katella Avenue Cypress",CA,90630
Los Cerritos Center 239 Los Cerritos Center Cerritos, CA 90703 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Target T2328 - Carson, Ca 651 W. Sepulveda Blvd. Carson",CA,90745 [12/18/19]
Vons 2861 Long Beach 600 E. Broadway Long Beach,CA,90803
BoA Gateway CA-8-113 3812 San Fernando Rd Glendale, CA 91204 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Ralphs 060 - Glendale, Ca 1416 East Colorado St Glendale",CA 91205 [12/19/19]
"Walmart 5162 - Santa Clarita, Ca 27931 KELLY JOHNSON PKWY. Santa Clarita",CA,91355 [2/21/20]
"Target T1309 - Van Nuys, Ca 14920 Raymer Street Van Nuys",CA,91405 [11/22/19]
Ralph's 222 Ventura Blvd 14049 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Plaza Del Sol - Burbank, Ca 10950 Sherman Way Burbank",CA,91505 [12/31/19]
"Target T2179 -Diamond Bar, Ca 747 Grand Avenue Diamond Bar",CA,91765 [11/21/19]
Walmart 5154 (Rosemead, CA) 1827 Walnut Grove Ave Rosemead, CA 91770 (Added 3/11/20?)
"Walmart 5023 - National City, Ca 1200 Highland Avenue National City",CA,91950 [12/10/19]
"Walmart 2494 - Oceanside,ca 2100 Vista Way Oceanside",CA,92054
"Target T1485 - Santee, Ca 9846 Mission Gorge Rd. null Santee",CA,92071
"Target T2165 - Vista, Ca 3150 Business Park Dr. Vista",CA,92081
"Target T1846 - San Diego, Ca 3424 College Ave. San Diego",CA,92115
"Walmart 2177 - San Diego, Ca 3382 Murphy Canyon Rd. San Diego",CA,92123 [1/16/20]
"Walmart 2150 - San Diego, Ca 710 Dennery Road San Diego",CA,92154 [12/25/19]
Las Americas Premium Outlets 4211 Camino De La Plaza San Diego,CA,92173
Desert Hills Premium Outlets 48400 Seminole Dr. null Cabazon,CA,92230 [3/8/20]
Imperial Valley Mall 3451 South Dogwood Rd. El Centro,CA,92243 [12/31/19]
BoA CA0-151 (Palm Springs, CA) 588 S Palm Canyon Dr Palm Springs, CA 92264 (Added 3/11/20?)
"Ultra Gas And Mart (Baker, Ca) 71808 Baker Blvd Baker",CA,92309 [1/23/20]
"Walmart 1879 - Barstow, Ca 301 Montara Road Barstow",CA,92311 [3/30/20]
"Walmart 4340 - Hesperia, Ca 13401 Main Street Hesperia",CA,92345 [12/31/19]
"Sam's Club 4822 - Murrieta, Ca 40500 MURRIETA HOT SPRINGS RD. Murrieta",CA,92563 [11/27/19]
"Walmart 2218 - Foothill Ranch, Ca 26502 Towne Centre Drive Foothill Ranch",CA,92610 [12/4/19]
Cypress Village - Irvine Company 14001 Jeffrey Rd Irvine, CA 92620 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Target T2051 - Huntington Beach, Ca 9882 Adams Avenue Huntington Beach",CA,92646 [11/26/19]
Marina Village 5922 Edinger Avenue Huntington Beach,CA,92649 [12/12/19]
"Walmart 2527 - San Clemente, Ca 951 Avenida Pico San Clemente",CA,92673 [12/17/19]
"Target T0914 - Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca 30602 Santa Margarita Parkway Rancho Santa Margarita",CA,92688 [1/3/20]
Shops At Mission Viejo 555 Shops Blvd. Mission Viejo,CA, 92691 [4/3/20]
Target T0300 (Mission Viejo, CA) 24500 Alicia Pkwy. Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Target T0250 - Santa Ana, Ca 3300 S. Bristol Street Santa Ana",CA,92704
Boa 17th-tustin Ca7-1332127 E 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92705 (not listed) [12/20/19]
Walmart 2242 Anaheim 440 N. Euclid St. Anaheim,CA,92801
Brea Mall 1065 Brea Mall Drive Brea,CA,92821
"Walmart 1912 - Corona, Ca 479 McKinley St. Corona",CA,92879 [3/24/20]
Yorba Canyon Center 21480 Yorba Linda Blvd. Yorba Linda, CA 92887 (Added 3/10/20?)
"Walmart 5140 - La Mesa, Ca 5500 Grossmont Center Dr. La Mesa",CA,92942
Camarillo Premium Outlets 740 Ventura Blvd Camarillo,CA,93010

CA - Tehacahapis N. to Gilroy, and 395:
Harris Ranch Inn & Restaurant 24505 West Dorris Avenue Coalinga,CA,93210
"Walmart 5215 - Delano, Ca 530 Woollomes Ave. Delano",CA,93215 (Removed 1?/20)
Walmart Supercenter 2536 - Tulare, CA 1110 E. Prosperity Ave. Tulare, CA 93274 (Added 1/?/20) [2/21/20]
Countryside Market - Shell 9741 South Enos Lane Bakersfield,CA,93311 [11/26/19]
Boa Paso Robles Ca1-109 1511 Spring Street Paso Robles,CA,93446 [12/19/19]
Pismo Beach Premium Outlets 333 Five Cities Drive Pismo Beach,CA,93449 [1/10/20]
"Comfort Inn & Suites - Mojave, Ca 1385 CA-58 BUS Mojave",CA,93501 [1/22/20]
"Vons 1753 - Bishop, Ca 1190 N Main Street Bishop",CA,93514 [12/31/19]
Bridgeport Shell 453 Main Street Bridgeport,CA,93517 [11/21/19]
Coso Junction Store 20 Gills Station Road Olancha,CA,93549
Shaw And Dewitt - Clovis 540 Shaw Avenue Clovis,CA,93612 [3/30/20]
Panoche Shell 46331 W Panoche Road Firebaugh,CA,93622 [12/5/19]
Save Mart 650 (Fresno, CA) 4043 W. Clinton Fresno, CA 93722 (Added 3/11/20)
"Walmart 2001 - Fresno, Ca 5125 East Kings Canyon Road Fresno",CA,93727
"Walmart 2458 - Salinas, Ca 1800 North Main St. null Salinas",CA,93906 [3/24/20]
Greenfield-santa Lucia Square Sc 500-614 Walnut Avenue Greenfield,CA,93927

CA - Gilroy & Northwards
"Safeway 1138 - Belmont, Ca 1100 El Camino Real Belmont",CA,94002 (not on map 12/12/19) [2/21/20]
BoA Half Moon Bay Ca5-109 620 Main St Half Moon Bay,CA,94019
Lawrence Oakmead Shopping Center 540-548 Lawrence Expressway Sunnyvale,CA,94085 1/30/20]
"Safeway 0739 - San Francisco, Ca 3350 Mission Street San Francisco",CA,94110
Stable Headquarters (San Francisco, CA) 1999 Bryant Street San Francisco, CA 94110 (Added 1/27/20, Removed 2/13?/20)
"Safeway 0995 - San Francisco, Ca 1335 Webster St. San Francisco",CA,94115
"Safeway 0985 - San Francisco, Ca 2350 Noriega St. San Francisco",CA,94122
Lakeshore Plaza 4258 Ocean Avenue San Francisco,CA,94132
Stanford Shopping Center 660 Stanford Shopping Center Palo Alto,CA,94304 [2/13/20]
"Target T2829 - Alameda, Ca 2700 5th Street Alameda",CA,94501 [12/20/19]
"Lucky 705 - Concord, Ca 5190 Clayton Rd. Concord",CA,94521 [12/6/19]
"Safeway 0928 - Pleasant Hill, Ca 600 Patterson Blvd. Pleasant Hill",CA,94523
Brookvale Shopping Center 35720 Fremont Blvd. Fremont,CA,94536 [1/31/20]
"Walmart 2989 - Fremont, Ca 44009 Osgood Road Fremont",CA,94539 [1/31/20]
BoA Castro Valley Ca4-121 3067 Castro Valley Blvd. Castro Valley,CA,94546 [1/31/20]
"Lucky 722 - Livermore, Ca 1951 Holmes Street Livermore",CA,94550
"Walmart 2648 - San Leandro, Ca 1919 Davis Street San Leandro",CA,94577 [1/29/20]
"Walmart 2031 - Union City, Ca 30600 Dyer Street Union City",CA,94587
Metro 580 4500 Rosewood Drive Pleasanton,CA,94588 [11/27/19]
Broadway Plaza 1275 Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (Added 1/27/20)
"Lucky 736 - Oakland, Ca 247 East 18th Street Oakland",CA,94606 [3/5/20]
BoA Emeryville Ca4-137 4120 San Pablo Avenue Emeryville,CA,94608
Walmart 1755 (Rohnert Park, CA) 4625 Redwood Dr Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (Added 3/11/20)
"Safeway 0788 (Mill Valley, Ca) 1 Camino Alto Mill Valley",CA,94941
Gilroy Premium Outlets 681 Leavesley Road Gilroy,CA,95020 [1/3/20]
BoA Ca3-116 Los Gatos 333 N Santa Cruz Ave Los Gatos,CA,95030 [2/24/20]
Princeton Plaza Mall 1375 Blossom Hill Rd. San Jose,CA,95118 [2/28/20]
BoA Santa Teresa-Bernal Ca3-169 155 Bernal Rd. San Jose,CA,95119 [1/3-/20
BoA Blossom Hill Winfield Ca 3-170 971 Blossom Hill Rd. San Jose,CA,95123
Safeway #1476 San Jose 1300 West San Carlos Street San Jose,CA,95126
Plaza Shopping Center - Pan Cal 1334 Saratoga Ave. San Jose,CA,95129 [12/25/19]
"Safeway 0929 - San Jose, Ca 2558 Berryessa Road San Jose",CA,95132
Save Mart Lucky #758 (San Jose, CA) 565 West Capitol Expressway San Jose, CA 95136 (Added 1/27/20)
"Walmart 3352 - Stockton, Ca 10355 Trinity Parkway Stockton",CA,95219 [2/20/20]
"Walmart 2025 - Tracy, Ca 3010 W Grant Line Road Tracy",CA,95304
BOA Sonoma CA3-109 (Sonoma, CA) 35 W Napa St Sonoma, CA 95476 BOA (added 3/10/20)
"Safeway #0965 - Willits, Ca 845 S. Main Street Willits",CA,95490
Eureka-Bayshore Mall 3300 Broadway Street Eureka,CA,95501 [2/28/20]
Garberville-one Loghouse 705 US 101 Garberville,CA,95542
Vacaville Premium Outlets 321 Nut Tree Road Vacaville,CA,95687 [12/9/19]
Sacramento Regional Transit 29th Street Yard 1400 29th Street Sacramento, CA 95816 (Added 1/27/20)
UC Davis Medical Center 2401 45th Street Sacramento, CA 95816 (Added 1/27/20)
Target T0312 Fulton Ave 1919 Fulton Avenue Sacramento,CA,95825
"Walmart 2053 - Willows, Ca 470 Airport Road Willows",CA,95988 [1/3/20]
"Safeway 0273 - Anderson, Ca 2601 Balls Ferry Road Anderson",CA,96007 [12/24/19]
"Save Mart 627 - Truckee, Ca 11399 Deerfield Drive. Truckee",CA,96161 [1/10/20]

CO:
"Walmart 3533 - Denver, Co 7800 Smith Rd. null Denver",CO,80207 [1/6/20]

CT:
"Walmart 1891 - Manchester, Ct 420 Buckland Hills Dr. Manchester",CT, 06042
"Walmart 2371 - Wallingford, Ct 844 N Colony Rd. Wallingford",CT, 06492

DC:
"Walmart 5968 - Georgia Ave, Dc 5929 Georgia Ave NW Washington",DC,20011

GA:
Walmart 3461 (Peachtree, GA) 2717 Highway 54 Peachtree City, GA 30269 (Added 3/11/20)
Walmart 3402 (Stockbridge, GA) 1400 Hudson Bridge Rd Stockbridge, GA 30281 (Added 3/11/20)

IL:
Walmart 1737 (Villa Park, IL) 900 South Route 83 Villa Park, IL 60181(Added 3/10/20)
"Target T2613 - Chicago, Il 1200 N Larrabee St Chicago",IL,60610 [12/5/19]

MA:
Burlington Mall 75 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington,MA, 01803
Federal Realty - Assembly Row 449 Canal Street Somerville,MA, 02145 1/21/20]

MD:
Bowie Town Center (Bowie, MD)15606 Emerald Way Bowie, MD 20716 (Added 1/28/20)
Clarksburg Premium Outlets (Clarksburg, MD) 22705 Clarksburg Road Clarksburg, MD 20841 (Added 1/28/20)
Walmart 5228 - Columbia, MD 6405 Dobbin Road Columbia,MD,21045 [11/18/19]
Walmart 6357 (Annapolis,MD) 2100 Generals Hwy Annapolis, MD 21401(Added 3/11/20)

ME:
"Walmart 1788 - Scarborough, ME 500 Gallery Blvd. Scarborough",ME, 04074 [12/20/19]

NH:
"Walmart 1762 - Seabrook, NH 700 Lafayette Rd. Unit #1 null Seabrook",NH, 03874 [12/23/19]

NJ:
"Target T1175 - Fairfield, NJ US HWY 46 Fairfield",NJ, 07004 [1/31/20]
Target T1822 (Clifton, NJ) 30 KINGSLAND RD Clifton, NJ 07014 (Added 1/27/20)
"Walmart 5447 - Kearny, NJ 150 Harrison Ave. Kearny",NJ, 07032 [1/13/20]
"Walmart 3520 - Secaucus, NJ 400 Park Plaza Dr. Secaucus",NJ, 07094
Plaza 23 Station 500 Route 23 North Pompton Plains,NJ, 07444 [11/21/19]
Target 1085 - Cherry Hill, NJ 2137 NJ-38 Cherry Hill,NJ, 08002 [11/18/19]
Walmart 4456 Somerdale 1 Coopertowne Blvd Somerdale,NJ, 08083 [1/30/20]
Walmart 3078 - East Brunswick NJ 90 NJ-18 East Brunswick,NJ, 08816 [12/17/19]

NM:
Love's 262 (Tucumcari, NM) 1900 South Mountain Road Tucumcari, NM 88401(Added 3/10/20)

NY:
Green Acres Mall 2034 Green Acres Mall Valley Stream,NY,11581 [1/14/20]
Simon-Smith Haven Mall 313 SMITH HAVEN MALL Lake Grove,NY,11755

OR:
"Target T0344 - Beaverton, Or 10775 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy. Beaverton",OR,97005
"Target T0346 - Clackamas, Or 9000 SE Sunny-side Road Clackamas",OR,97015
"Walmart 5935 - Tigard, Or 7600 SW Dartmouth St. Tigard",OR,97223 [4/9/20]
"Walmart 1784 - Salem, Or 3025 Lancaster Dr. NE Salem",OR,97305 [12/4/19]
"Target T0612 - Springfield, Or 2750 Gateway St Springfield",OR,97477

UT:
Green River Coffee (Green River, UT) 25 East Maint Street Green River, UT 84525 (Added 3/11/20)

VA:
"Walmart 5969 - Chantilly, Va 4368 Chantilly Shopping Center Chantilly Chantilly",VA 20151
Lindsay VW 22455 Lindsay Cars Ct Sterling, VA 20166 (Added 2/14/20, removed 2/?/20)
"Walmart 3077 - Haymarket, Va 6530 Trading Square Haymarket",VA,20169
Tysons West 1500 B Cornerside Blvd. Vienna,VA,22182 [12/6/19]

WA:
"Walmart 3794 - Federal Way, Wa 34520 16TH AVE S Federal Way",WA,98003
Safeway #1600 (Bellevue, WA) 300 BELLEVUE WAY NE Bellevue, WA 98004 (Added 1/28/20)
"Fred Meyer 457 - Bothell, Wa 21045 Bothell Everett Hwy. Bothell",WA,98021 [11/19/19]
"Boa 5-119 Kent, Wa 311 4th. Ave. N. Kent, Washington 98032 Kent",WA,98032
"Target T0995 - Redmond, Wa NE 76th St. Redmond",WA,98052
Capital Mall 2725 Harrison Ave NW,Olympia, WA 98502, USA (added 3/6/20)

A few days ago I noticed what I thought was probably a typo in the EA site listing for Clovis - it shows it as 2/2/0, which would be a first. However, today I noticed that the total number of CCS-CHAdeMO is 417 while the number of sites is 416. If correct, this would be the first EA site with two CHAdeMO. Plugshare is no help, as there are no pics or check-ins.

GRA said:
A few days ago I noticed what I thought was probably a typo in the EA site listing for Clovis - it shows it as 2/2/0, which would be a first. However, today I noticed that the total number of CCS-CHAdeMO is 417 while the number of sites is 416. If correct, this would be the first EA site with two CHAdeMO. Plugshare is no help, as there are no pics or check-ins.

:shock:

Back