Anybody Interested in Buying a 2019 Leaf S Plus?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiotron

I have a 2019 Leaf S plus 1500 miles like new
Due to the Crisis i am going to have to sell it
I leased it and want to sell the car pay off Nissan Credit
It has the Cold Weather Package,Splash Guards,Carpets and Protection Package
In Glacier White, with Black Cloth Interior, and SL Mag Wheels
I don't want to do this but i think its the right thing to do
An excellent Car this is my fourth leaf and the best one i have had
If interested let me know

My understanding of how leases work is that you can't sell the car until after you have paid the lease off, as you don't currently own it. You can have someone take over the lease, but then you remain responsible for the payments being made. Your best bet is probably to try to turn the car in early. My sympathy is with you.

Terminating a lease early "in most cases" will not relieve you financially of the remaining lease payments.

A good dealer will buy the car from you, sell it and you would be responsible for any costs associated if any should the purchase price be insufficient.

But the auto market is weak for some unknown reason...

I have done it Before it was very simple with a 2009 Prius
after the 2008 Meltdown it hit me hard and i had to sell it was a lease as well
The Buyer Sends a Check to the Lease Company for the payoffgure
The Lease gets Paid off and they send you the title
and they have signed off on it you keep any $over the payoff
in a separate check between you and the buyer it quite easy
Dealers are not buying cars right now and don't pay squat they insult you there ruthless
all the wholesale auctions are closed across the country I have done my Research
even Car Max and Carvana have stopped buying cars until the Crisis is over
Its only a car i will get another at some point no big deal i can Manage
Somebody will buy it and get a good deal over what the dealers charge
The Only thing that stinks this will be the second time in 12 years i have
to do this because of the economy but this time its a lot more serious
and will be a game changer in all our lives forever its just going to be a very bad year
all around for all of us and there will be a new normal not the normal we knew

It's good that you understand the process, which is essentially someone buying the car from NMAC, and hopefully paying you for the opportunity. Now you need to work on the posting a bit: where is the car, and how much are you looking to get for it? I'm considering doing something a little similar, but fairly different: ending my lease a year early, and leasing an SV+ for the same payment as my SL.

Ah well, if you already have a buyer... oh wait?? isn't that why you are here?

Its definitely a buyer's market right now but you are selling and I hope you get what you need but I am afraid it will not be an easy thing to get done right now.

I have been the buyer in situations like this, includig a Leaf, on craigslist. There is a certain amount of trust involved, but it has always worked out and the buyer can actually get a pretty good deal because there is not a straighforward transaction. Contact the leasing agent and ask them how to proceed, they might be of some help?

Thanks for all the Advice everyone
I know how to do it its not my first Rodeo
Its no different than if you had
Monthly 60 month Installment loan
except you pay the extra Fee of $395.00
when you end the lease early just like
if you turn your car in at the end of the lease
on a trade you don't pay that fee because you are releasing
I got into this car by trading a 2019 Loaded SL Even for it
at the Dealer and they let me swap the rims and tires over
from the SL so i have 17"inch wheels on an s model and they
put the 16" wheels on my SL and they sold it quickly
what i wanted to do is trade this S plus for an SV plus
with the Tech Package and winter package but the numbers where
higher per month than i wanted to pay when i got the new Lease for the S plus
My Payment went down so instead of being top heavy I'm in the S Plus Right
Nobody is buying anything right now and the Dealers 2019 Prices are still high
You can get a 2020 for almost the same price as a leftover 2019
They Dropped the Price on the Tech Package $600.00 on 2020 models
and they have the new all around 360 degree Feature Standard
Whatever happens happens I'm not going to get more stressed that i already am
if anybody wants to talk about buying it seriously let me know i figured i try here first
Then move on to other outlets Caravan was going to give me more than i owed on it
Then they stopped buying cars so i missed that boat by a few days

Leftie's point is spot on. Where is the car? What color? Do you have pictures? How much would it cost?

Well I have all the information you need
Pictures are to difficult for me to post on this site to confusing
Im not a Computer Person But i can e mail all the pictures you need no problem
The car Is In the Sturbridge Massachusetts area if anybody is interested
if you a want to contact me you can at [email protected]
I don't Feel right about posting the Price since I'm not a Paying Member here
and that I'm Stretching the point it by even advertising it in this section or on this Forum
and can't afford to be a paying member at this point my world is crashing down on me
and Money is very tight if not impossible for me with the Crisis unfolding daily
so if you are a Serious Person contact me by e mail [email protected] and i will reply
Thankyou

Put the color, options, location and price in the ad. If you can upload photos to IMGUR or a similar service, just post a link to them here. No one will slap you down for doing that. You won't get any interest without more info.

You can't just ask to have people email you... That sounds fishy...

I am interested in this but need more from you.

Please tell us your location, the prices, and any other important information for anyone to move forward on this... Like amount left on the loan, etc...

There is no need for secrecy here...

Why is giving you my e mail Fishy ? I think that is quit up front and normal
I dont understand that at all theres nothing Odd Going On at all
The Car is a 2019 Leaf S Plus in Glacier White,Black Cloth Interior, Cold Weather Package
the S Package has 2 Charging Ports 220 Volt And the Big Fast Charging Port and the Protection Package With
17" SL Wheels And Michelin Tires it still smells Brand New and has around 1400 Miles on it the Kelley Blue Book
Value on a trade in is $29,500.00 I am asking $27,500.00 for it to pay off the lease and termination fee
Nothing Strange Here so don't beat me up about my being Cautious I'm trying to sell it here on this forum truthfully
If i give you my phone number would you say that was fishy look I'm just trying to sell a car thats all
If i listed it on Craig's List you reply to an e mail then we exchange phone numbers if interested i never give out my phone
number on Crag's list because of all the Hackers in 2009 After the 2008 Crash i sold my 2008 Prius on craigslist
Just posted the add no phone number i had some reply we exchanged phone numbers and the car sold quickly
there is no mystery here so lets not make it into one i will try to post pictures the way you suggest but if you
E mail me at [email protected] i can immediaty send you pictures the car is like brand new and had an MSRP
of over 39,000 Dollars bought from a Local Dealer the car was made in October 2019 i bought it in December 2019
so it was a very Fresh Car and still is

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/holland-2019-nissan-leaf-plus-model-all/7103345957.html
To anybody Interested The Car is Listed now on Craigslist Worcester Mass Section Under Cars for sale by owner
All the Pictures are there and the window sticker
I tried the Imgur Picture Hosting But My computer
Safari Blocked It so i place a Craigs List Ad
If anybody can tell me how to copy the link
properly so it shows up in blue i would be Much obliged
like i said in a Previous Post I'm not a computer person
and have just basic skills picked up from watching other people

The link works so you are good. If you had just put that information in your first post here, or added it when it was suggested, we wouldn't have given you a hard time. Good luck with the sale. If it were an SV+ I'd be interested.

$27,500 is going to a challenge. For example, our local Nissan has some 2019 S Plus models (new ones) with weather package on sale for a little under 33K. After federal rebate, that’s $25,500 (a bit less) before any additional negotiating. It’s less if you are in a state with a state rebate program.

Yes I know there are rebates and incentives
but each state is different even your zip code
for your home is involved in what discounts and rebates
you may get as far as the price around here the local dealers
within a 75 mile radius are high and there are very few S Plus Models
at dealers around here there mostly regular S models i don't expect to sell
My leaf to somebody in the midwest it will more than likely be a
local sale all of the Plus Models seem to be SV Plus Models with the Tech Package
and winter package and they are 42K-43K MSRP minus Rebate and federal incentives
They knock off between 10K and 11K it all depends on the Dealer and they include the local utility rebates in that
There are 5 states i can go to within an hours drive NH Maine Rhode Island and Connecticut plus my state Mass
And they all offer different deals and rebates and incentives Believe i have been to them all
and have been all through this when i wanted to get an SV Plus with Tech there not willing to deal
like they did last year i think summer is when you get the best deals the Presidents Day Sales
where a joke no deals and all the dealers are closed here except for service and leaf production
Has been halted nobody is buying much right now except essentials and computers and Booze
all the restaurants are closed and the streets are empty we have a stay at home order here
by the governor for the last few weeks now schools have been closed for weeks not to reopen till fall
so its day by day good luck to everybody and stay safe

Sorry for all the Confusion
As i said my computer skills are weak
and posting pictures to the imgur site
was not an option since my safari blocked doing that
also i did not think it was a proper thing to list all
the information in the general discussion area
since I'm not a paying member i don't want to sell the car i have to
But i feel that you should have not bad mouthed me
for doing the right thing to much of that going on
in all types forums everybody is not a crook especially me
This crisis has hit me hard just like the 2008 Meltdown did
and forced mr into bankruptcy which i never thought
could happen to me and its still on my credit report all these years later
and i never really recovered from that and here is another meltdown
Getting older is harder than i thought being young is much easier
Turning 65 in June and the last 12 years have been the hardest for me
i lost everything in the 2008 meltdown i have less now that i did 30 years ago
when i was on top and had no problems my american dream has been shattered
So if anybody is interested in the car go to Craig's list Worcester mass its there

Back