May jobs numbers are unprecedented

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leaf16 said:
Do a little research on who is running these states with the problems.
Are you aware the last Republican Mayor to run Minneapolis was in 1961 --- that is 59 Years ago, pretty hard to blame him for this police brutality?
I don't blame the Mayor, Republican or otherwise.

Suppose this was your mother.

https://www.unlawfulshield.com/cases/kelsay-v-ernst/

leaf16 said:
Are you aware the last Republican Mayor to run Minneapolis was in 1961 --- that is 59 Years ago, pretty hard to blame him for this police brutality?

Breaking the protests along party lines is a typical publican dodge. How much publicity is done by protesting out the in middle of nowhere unless it some sort of symbol for inequality (which doesn't exist really anywhere but the deep South arguably)

People protest where they can get the greatest participation and exposure. Pipeline protests work in the boonies because that is where the pipeline is. Protests on inequality is a completely different story that completely transcends party lines.

DaveinOlyWA said:
leaf16 said:

Breaking the protests along party lines is a typical publican dodge. How much publicity is done by protesting out the in middle of nowhere unless it some sort of symbol for inequality (which doesn't exist really anywhere but the deep South arguably)

People protest where they can get the greatest participation and exposure. Pipeline protests work in the boonies because that is where the pipeline is. Protests on inequality is a completely different story that completely transcends party lines.
The police problem isn't just inequality.

https://reason.com/2020/05/13/will-scotus-revoke-its-license-for-police-abuse/

I'm expecting a 5-4 decision. But have not a clue what way. Roberts is sometimes sane. Hard to predict.

Theft of $250,000, shooting and killing a deaf man in the back because he didn't follow a verbal command to halt, ...

Oh, and there is much more. But this is a good start.

So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?
If that's all you got then all you got is desperation.

downeykp said:
So how is the "Make America Great Again" working out for you?

Great. My company is seeing double digit growth for the 3rd or 4th year straight, I took my money out of the stock market as soon as I heard "new virus in china" as it reminded me of sars and swine flu market crashes, put it all back in when the market hit 22,000 made tens of thousands of dollars in a few months, by far my best year ever.
I was going to vote for biden, but probably not now since he acts and sounds exactly like my grandfather did before he started a rapid decline into severe dementia.

Oilpan4 said:
So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?

Nobody here said it was Trump's fault the man was killed. Are you actually delusional or just putting on a show?

Nubo said:
Oilpan4 said:

Nobody here said it was Trump's fault the man was killed. Are you actually delusional or just putting on a show?

He is obviously delusional. "I was going to vote for Biden" That was funny AF.

downeykp said:
Nubo said:
Oilpan4 said:

He is obviously delusional. "I was going to vote for Biden" That was funny AF.

I didn't vote for trump last time, but I think I will this time.

Oilpan4 said:
WetEV said:
Oilpan4 said:
I didn't vote for trump last time, but I think I will this time.

Did you vote for Putin?

I voted for hillery so in effect, yes.
A write in, then. Other choices were Pavel Grudinin (Communist Party), Sergey Baburin (Russian All-People's Union), Ksenia Sobchak (Civic Initiative), Maxim Suraykin (Communists of Russia), Boris Titov (Party of Growth) and Grigory Yavlinsky (Yabloko).

Back