WetEV
Posts: 3895
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014
Location: Near Seattle, WA

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:38 pm

leaf16 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm
Do a little research on who is running these states with the problems.
Are you aware the last Republican Mayor to run Minneapolis was in 1961 --- that is 59 Years ago, pretty hard to blame him for this police brutality?
I don't blame the Mayor, Republican or otherwise.

Suppose this was your mother.

https://www.unlawfulshield.com/cases/kelsay-v-ernst/
WetEV
#49
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

DaveinOlyWA
Posts: 14952
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2019
Leaf Number: 319862
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact: Website

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:55 am

leaf16 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm


Do a little research on who is running these states with the problems.
Are you aware the last Republican Mayor to run Minneapolis was in 1961 --- that is 59 Years ago, pretty hard to blame him for this police brutality?

Breaking the protests along party lines is a typical publican dodge. How much publicity is done by protesting out the in middle of nowhere unless it some sort of symbol for inequality (which doesn't exist really anywhere but the deep South arguably)

People protest where they can get the greatest participation and exposure. Pipeline protests work in the boonies because that is where the pipeline is. Protests on inequality is a completely different story that completely transcends party lines.
2011 SL; 44,598 mi, 87% SOH. 2013 S; 44,840 mi, 91% SOH. 2016 S30; 29,413 mi, 99% SOH. 2018 S; 25,185 mi, SOH 92.23%. 2019 S Plus; 11,333.1 mi, 93.73% SOH
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WetEV
Posts: 3895
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014
Location: Near Seattle, WA

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:17 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:55 am
leaf16 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm


Do a little research on who is running these states with the problems.
Are you aware the last Republican Mayor to run Minneapolis was in 1961 --- that is 59 Years ago, pretty hard to blame him for this police brutality?

Breaking the protests along party lines is a typical publican dodge. How much publicity is done by protesting out the in middle of nowhere unless it some sort of symbol for inequality (which doesn't exist really anywhere but the deep South arguably)

People protest where they can get the greatest participation and exposure. Pipeline protests work in the boonies because that is where the pipeline is. Protests on inequality is a completely different story that completely transcends party lines.
The police problem isn't just inequality.

https://reason.com/2020/05/13/will-scot ... ice-abuse/

I'm expecting a 5-4 decision. But have not a clue what way. Roberts is sometimes sane. Hard to predict.

Theft of $250,000, shooting and killing a deaf man in the back because he didn't follow a verbal command to halt, ...

Oh, and there is much more. But this is a good start.
WetEV
#49
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

Oilpan4
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 pm

So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?
If that's all you got then all you got is desperation.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

Oilpan4
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 pm

downeykp wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:04 am
So how is the "Make America Great Again" working out for you?
Great. My company is seeing double digit growth for the 3rd or 4th year straight, I took my money out of the stock market as soon as I heard "new virus in china" as it reminded me of sars and swine flu market crashes, put it all back in when the market hit 22,000 made tens of thousands of dollars in a few months, by far my best year ever.
I was going to vote for biden, but probably not now since he acts and sounds exactly like my grandfather did before he started a rapid decline into severe dementia.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

User avatar
Nubo
Posts: 5724
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 pm
So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?
If that's all you got then all you got is desperation.
Nobody here said it was Trump's fault the man was killed. Are you actually delusional or just putting on a show?
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

downeykp
Forum Supporter
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am
Delivery Date: 31 May 2011
Leaf Number: 1931
Location: Keaau, HI

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Nubo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:17 pm
Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 pm
So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?
If that's all you got then all you got is desperation.
Nobody here said it was Trump's fault the man was killed. Are you actually delusional or just putting on a show?
He is obviously delusional. "I was going to vote for Biden" That was funny AF.
2011 Black Leaf SL+QC Vin. 1931
Res. 6-14-10 Order 1-25-11
EVSE: Mod'd Ver. 2 Nissan L1
Delivered 5-31-11

9 years 37000mi. 6 bars

39 Suniva panels 10.3kw with Enphase micro inverters my electricity cost $26 a month.

Oilpan4
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm

downeykp wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:27 pm
Nubo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:17 pm
Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 pm
So a bad cop with a heavy democrat chief, never trump union leader, democrat mayor, democrat governor, but it's trumps fault a man was killed?
If that's all you got then all you got is desperation.
Nobody here said it was Trump's fault the man was killed. Are you actually delusional or just putting on a show?
He is obviously delusional. "I was going to vote for Biden" That was funny AF.
I didn't vote for trump last time, but I think I will this time.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

WetEV
Posts: 3895
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 am
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2014
Location: Near Seattle, WA

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm
I didn't vote for trump last time, but I think I will this time.
Did you vote for Putin?
WetEV
#49
Most everything around here is wet during the rainy season. And the rainy season is long.
2012 Leaf SL Red (Totaled)
2014 Leaf SL Red
2019 eTron Blue

Oilpan4
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
Delivery Date: 10 May 2018
Leaf Number: 004270

Re: May jobs numbers are unprecedented

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 pm

WetEV wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm
Oilpan4 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 pm
I didn't vote for trump last time, but I think I will this time.
Did you vote for Putin?
I voted for hillery so in effect, yes.
trumpvirus
Is going to get you.

Return to “Business / Economy and Politics”