Electrify America Network

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EA called me this afternoon (such nice service, just wish they would do 2 Chademos).

The Chademo unit (or the unit with the Chademo head) is being replaced at Ogalala NE. That's why the Chademo disappeared.

I had just about given up on that site.

Maybe someone fell into the hole and they were forced to address it as a safety issue.

So they figured, "well we might as well hook up the station, so long as we are filling the hole."

List updated. Current totals 449/105. Waiting on Quartzsite, Dateland (both AZ) and Santa Rosa NM for the next significant route expansions. Madera (Edit for Brain fart: Oakhurst), CA will be useful too.

https://www.chevybolt.org/threads/my-informal-tour-of-an-electrify-america-station-in-california.35822/ has some pics of the insides of their equipment + other stuff you might find at a charging site.

I do recall Tesla power packs for energy storage right at one of the EA sites I've used.

jlv said:
GRA said:
Doesn't help me
Well, technically, *none* of these help you, since you don't own an EV.

On the contrary. There's no point in my buying or renting a BEV (on Turo, which I joined to allow me to do so) until the infrastructure's in place. Bishop can be useful to me sometimes, Bridgeport's an emergency bolt hole requiring a 50 mile RT detour, but the CEC site in Groveland's the critical one to allow me to use a BEV as a practical matter.

I also keep lobbying EA and others for a QC site in Lee Vining; the 2 L2s that the ESEVA installed make trips there possible, but QCs there are needed to make trips through Yosemite and down 395 or vice versa, convenient and practical, for me or anyone else (not driving a Tesla).

Back