Costs of Climate Change Denial Start to Roll In

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day, AOL folks who posted only to agree with someone else were called Ditto-heads. I honestly don't remember if that preceded, or was the result of, Rush Limbaugh's followers...

This post would be better located in the "Environmental Issues" top level folder, it's not really relevant to the one it's currently in...

No comment on Greenland ice melt turning around a full month early? I guess that's not news.
I'll be a Russian troll, what ever floats your boat.
I love it when people call names and sling insults it proves my point better than I ever could.

SageBrush said:
The internet needs a new term, for a person that plagiarizes propaganda bots.

You shouldn't insult the mods like that unless you want to get banned again.

Oilpan4 said:
No comment on Greenland ice melt turning around a full month early? I guess that's not news.

Probably not. News is at:

http://nsidc.org/greenland-today/

greenland_daily_melt_plot_tmb.png

How about all that climate saving alternative energy in California, looks like it's working out well for them. I wonder how long the power has to be turned off for all climate change support to drop to 0. I guess we'll find out. I bet its only a few hours.

jlv said:
Oilpan4 said:
You shouldn't insult the mods like that unless you want to get banned again.
FWIW: SageBrush wasn't banned.

That's too bad I guess the increased diversity drove him off for 5 or 6 months.

Oilpan4 said:
Info wars is dumb. I like fake news cnn.
The climate change movement is definitely on pause, I went and checked a bunch of other climate change posts I watch and/or troll around the internet and only a few have had postings since the the start of trumpvirus hysteria.
I seeded some of them, they will spring back to life for like a week then go silent again.
To quote a sith lord: "just let it die".

Well at least you're honest.

How's this for honesty. I'm the climate change believer on some of them. But the deniers on those are usually mildly retarded young earth creationists and I can't stand them. I'm sorry but I can't substitute bronze age texts for science I do have standards but I can go both ways...

Oilpan4 said:
How's this for honesty. I'm the climate change believer on some of them. But the deniers on those are usually mildly retarded young earth creationists and I can't stand them. I'm sorry but I can't substitute bronze age texts for science I do have standards but I can go both ways...
A troll with standards. Who would have thunk that...

As much as I hate to quote (paraphrase) Ayn Rand.....“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”

goldbrick said:
As much as I hate to quote Ayn Rand.....“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”

The people sitting in the dark in California are saying that right now.

Back