selling US Leaf in SF Bay area to a Canadian?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe... back to tires, 2 of my fronts are almost brand new. The rears are kinda worn but not illegally so. When I bought my car, 3 out of 4 tires were very worn and one wasn't great. It was enough that I had all 4 replaced almost immediately.

I doubt the used car dealer I bought from spent more than $25 "reconditioning" the car, if any.

(bumping) Still have the Leaf. Well before COVID, I hadn't tried real hard selling it at work but I'd dropped the price and still got almost no interest.

Now with COVID-19 w/literally almost nobody going to the office (including me) and almost everyone at my work WFH or sometimes from other states or countries, the convenience of selling at work isn't there. And, the need for a car for almost everyone at my work isn't there.

I tried Vroom in August 2020 and got an offer of $3,100. No thanks. I recall trying another place around that time and got also a disappointingly low estimate.

Is there a decent market for an 11 capacity bar '13 Leaf SV w/premium in Canada and an easy means of getting it to a Canadian buyer?

When I have some time (after Nov 3rd), I'll likely repost at work and try a few places (e.g. Craigslist and Facebook marketplace).

Back