2021 Nissan Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To each his own. I'll be sticking with a purchasing strategy that worked well for me last time (importing a 3 year old LEAF from the US).

Americans generally don't realize just how lucky they are with respect to purchasing or leasing costs on new cars vs the rest of the world...

For example, MSRP on a 2020 Leaf SV + is $32500 USD (about $41,500 CAD). The same car in Canada is over $50,000 CAD. Our leasing deals are way crappier than the deals I've seen posted on MNL by American shoppers.

Also, it's very rare to get a significant discount from a new car dealer here, especially on EVs as there's way more demand than there is inventory.

Just got this from my dealer:

Hi Doug,

I just was reading on one of the tests for the LEAF that the SV models now have heated seats and mirrors standard again. No more all weather package upgrade!
To my surprise, they got rid of the rear heater ducts on all models for 2021. Just figured I would share this information with my most loyal customer!
Hope you have a nice start to 2021!

Also, for anyone interested, Evanston Nissan has some 2019 SV Pluses available now for 27.2K. That puts you under 20k plus tax for a Plus, or half the price of a base M3.

Back