Scan my Tesla

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrockWI

Here is a screen shot of Scan my Tesla. The part that confuses me is why does it say SOC is 130%, do I need to somehow reset it when it is at 100% or ?, the same thing with useable remaining of 67.6 kWh, when right next to that is new pack was 62.6 kWh. Oh and on the bottom left is the 6.71% battery degradation after 3 years and 40,000 miles, but this number also seems to bounce around 2%.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ba-eWzACpwnPGol_Mctj70Sh2pdz6onU/view?usp=sharing

And I have always wondered about that becasue we technically have a "mid range" that was before the SR+ came out and I had always wondered about the actual size of the pack.

Goofy numbers.

My first thought is that you have the wrong adapter, or it is wired incorrectly.

Who made your adapter ?
If you bought from the SMT guy, did you specify the correct adapter ?

Is there some way to zero the unit? It looks like Bjorn hits a reset often when he is charging or leaving for a trip, but I have to figure that out. The SOC that it does display is relative, off by a set amount all the time. It's not a big deal, becasue again I primarily use the battery temps and kw draw from the pack.

Back