Read this before starting a new thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question...do you think the battery chemistry on the new 24kw pack replacements are the same as the original chemistry or is it possible my new 24kw pack put in my 2012 leaf has the lizard battery chemistry? That possibly can with stand the heat better.

Kevhearn said:
Question...do you think the battery chemistry on the new 24kw pack replacements are the same as the original chemistry or is it possible my new 24kw pack put in my 2012 leaf has the lizard battery chemistry? That possibly can with stand the heat better.

Welcome. Any replacement 24kwh battery manufactured from 2015 on will indeed be a "Lizard" pack.

The Vons lot was only listed charge in area. The only working chademo fast charger had blue space listed. This was well away from front of store with no one around. I don't understand how the only fast charger would be listed for handicapped? ADA rules seem vague.

Making a random post, as I cannot start a new thread and figure its down to lack of posts?

Sorry for the spam.

Dave

Do I have to pay a fee to start a new topic? I didn't fully understand it. In short, how can I do? Can you help me?

No. It might be accurate enough to say that you need to buy a full membership to post an item for sale, but you don't need to pay anything to make any other kind of post - including starting a topic..

I thought I followed these instructions but my post seeking help to get pay by the mile for new driver in the UK to drive a Leaf is nowhere. Are they being moderated? Not in my posts, nor does it show up when searched. I can try again but if moderated might end up with two, and if not, might make the same mistake again. I swear I did press submit!

Back